Joining bin files

vbimport

Hi , is it possible to join two bin file to make one file and burn to a dvd ?

This all depends whats on the bins and how you want to burn them to the dvd, please explain in full and I’ll try and help you out.

they are svcd bin files and i don’t know what they were ripped with ?

Originally posted by trist
they are svcd bin files and i don’t know what they were ripped with ?

You should know… they ARE yours aren’t they?

Well, for applications/games in bin or iso format, the only way I know of is to extract the two images and merge them into one directory and burn to dvd. Nero 6.x has the ability to choose what type of media to burn to (cd or dvd) when you want to burn an image. It’s in the pull down menu after you open the image that shows the current media type, just change that :slight_smile:

Originally posted by sn0b0ard
Well, for applications/games in bin or iso format, the only way I know of is to extract the two images and merge them into one directory and burn to dvd.
Have you tried this? Didnt know this would work :slight_smile:

Originally posted by sn0b0ard
Well, for applications/games in bin or iso format, the only way I know of is to extract the two images and merge them into one directory and burn to dvd.

But wouldn’t the installation look for the second cd and wouldn’t let you install from 1 CD?

Originally posted by $CyBeRwIz$
But wouldn’t the installation look for the second cd and wouldn’t let you install from 1 CD?

Sometimes, for instance Battlefield 1942 merges with absolutely no problem, and the install never even asks you to swap CD’s. Need For Speed: Underground does not work with that method, it always asks for the second CD. I thought you could possibly bypass this by naming the DVD as the second CD, but it didn’t seem to work with NFSU.