Joing 2 dvds

Hi,

Anybody knows what is teh best software to joing two dvd-rs in just one???
I have BladeII in two dvd-r and I whant to join in just one to a folder in my HD to after use DVD2ONE any body knows what I have to do???
tks :slight_smile:

Hi just finished a similar job, Amadeus, its one of those flipper disc’s, drove me nuts jumping up half way through the film.

Search Google for ifoedit 095. Free download is not available from ifoedit, you will need to find a mirror site. Then search for ifoedit site and download the 1 to 2 DVD guide. Follow to the letter then run through DVD2One. I found joining the ripped vobs as clips, worked better for me, and producing new ifo’s. My disc burnt/works perfectly. I ripped with DVD Decrypter, and burnt using Nero Express 5.5.10.7b. Good luck

i meant use the 2 to 1 dvd guide, realy must read these posts b4 hitting the enter button.

ummm I know IFOEDIT i use it but I never try to do this in IFOEDIT I’m gonna try.
tks:D

sory men but I just try this option and I have 8 vobs about 8.4GB but now when I start dvd2one the steps are ok but when I go to select the title dvd2one says the movie just have 56.30 min and can’t be because the all movie have 117 min any solution??? the process begin but don’t do 100% stop in 98%…
tks

Hi Dog Divine
Just read your reply and my post again. I had a bad day yesterday, not enough sleep. Let’s try again.
You say 8 Vobs total 8.4gb? That is very large just for the movie Vobs. Are these two DVD-s a DVD 9 to 2 DVD split, do they include menus and extras?. If this is the case DVD2one will only work on the main movie Vobs. Just a thought no offence intended if you already know this.
To join the Vobs you will need VobEdit, I tried both methods on the guide but for me the joining clips procedure worked best. I deleted all files from my ripped directory except the movie Vobs. At this point you could use Chopper XP to remove the titles at the end of the movie to increase space for the film, I did and saved 350mb. Renamed the Vobs following the guide, and then used IfoEdit to produce new Ifofiles etc. Tried file in Power DVD made sure chapters and file played through ok. Run through DVD2one and ended up going from 5.4gb down to 4.3gb. I am hard put to tell the difference to my original flipper. Hope it works good luck.

Ya tks I do that ( used IfoEdit to produce new Ifofiles ) last night and finaly dvd2one works fine and the movie burn in just one dvd (4.47GB).
And yes the +/- 8GB is just one sequence of VOBs is just the main movie but have 3 sound tracks and 3 subtitles, because I have it in 2 dvd-r and know I try to put in just one… and finaly did.:smiley:
tks for you help.
see you :bigsmile:

Its also explained in this thread http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=64214

tks ChickenMan
a little bitte later but tks again:bow:

hi
anoher way to join a flipper disc decrypt both sides with dvd decrypter on the second disc rename the vob files vob 1_5 ,6,7,8 to run sequenchally with the filles on disc 1 put all vob files in one folder delete the ifo files use ifo edit to create new ifo`s then run the movie through dvd2 one. :bow:

I was wondering if anyone can help me out. Awhile I was able to split DVD-9 movie in Half, making 2 DVD-Rs for that one movie. However, I am now using DVD-Shrink to make one movie to one DVD-R no matter how big it is. My question is, is there a way that I can rejoin all my other split DVD-R movies back to one movie and then ofcourse use DVD shrink to compress the files? I have about like 10 - 15 movies that are split into 2 DVDs. Any information will be greatly appreciated.

p.s., How does the Forum Board admin people view on people trading DVD’s? Just curious.

DVD Shrink multiple DVDs to one DVD

The movies that I’m trying to join is not two commercial DVDs or double sided DVDs, they are burned dvds using Ifoedit. I try the One-drive & Hard disk method. I open the Disc first and drag which title I want to re-author, then I hit “open files” and locate where the second part of the movie. Once it Analysis the Hard disk movie it automatically closes the re-author window and brings up a new one. For some reason it won’t let me use my DVD-R drive and Hard Disk Drive at the same time? I’m pretty new at this so please bare with me…thanks.

Here’re the steps, using Shrink 3b5:

1. Open Shrink & click Open Disk. Point to the files.
  2. Click Re-author - another copy of Shrink opens
  3. Drag a title from the first window to the second
  4. In the first window, click Open Files - navigate to your ripped files containing your next title
  5. Repeat (3) above

You should now still only have two windows open, the second containing the two titles you want to burn to your DVD

1. Delete the audio/subtitles you don’t want from each title.
  2. Click Backup - at this point tick the Deep Analysis checkbox if you think it helps.
  3. Let her go!

Be aware that if the titles you choose are too long, Shrink will not be able to make them fit. It seems to have an irreducible minimum unlike, say, DVD2One.

Good luck!:wink:

-Pete

Originally posted by Peter McCall
[B]Here’re the steps, using Shrink 3b5:

1. Open Shrink & click Open Disk. Point to the files.
  2. Click Re-author - another copy of Shrink opens
  3. Drag a title from the first window to the second
  4. In the first window, click Open Files - navigate to your ripped files containing your next title
  5. Repeat (3) above

You should now still only have two windows open, the second containing the two titles you want to burn to your DVD

1. Delete the audio/subtitles you don’t want from each title.
  2. Click Backup - at this point tick the Deep Analysis checkbox if you think it helps.
  3. Let her go!

Be aware that if the titles you choose are too long, Shrink will not be able to make them fit. It seems to have an irreducible minimum unlike, say, DVD2One.

Good luck!:wink:

-Pete [/B]
Mmm, just like this but I’ve got pics :slight_smile: