Join the CDFreaks/MyCE FaceBook group!

If any of you have a FaceBook account, Hemispasm has set up a CDFreaks/MyCE group :slight_smile:

It’s only several of us staff members in the group at the moment, and we’re feeling a bit lonely…so if any of you guys would like to join us, here’s the URL:

Thanks to Di for reminding me of the link - thread now updated :flower:

Its worth it just to see my handsome face. Come on members join and have some fun with us. Thanks to [B]Arachne[/B] and[B] Hemispasm[/B] for creating this new experience for all of us to get to see each other.:clap:

This is a cool idea. Always nice to join another group, and have somewhere to go when CD Freaks decides it wants to act up. :iagree:

Also, the link above didn’t work so well for me [I got redirected to the main Groups page]. If it doesn’t work so well for you, maybe this URL will work better: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=18286227524

If all else fails, search for the group “CDFReaks” [without the quotes]. :flower:

Thanks Albert, updated the first post :flower:

Nice to see two non-staff members too (you and Kerry) :slight_smile:

ROTFL @ Alan :bigsmile:

The first link is just a glitch of vbull when copying urls from post to post. Use the second link.

Facebook is nowadays very popular, some people even say its the devil himself in disguise. Even if you dont wanna join FB and the CDF group, let us know what you think about it anyways :slight_smile:

Well if the Devil is there, then I’ll be joining him soon.

I added some more photo’s from companies! :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=MP|3;2075157]I added some more photo’s from companies! :)[/QUOTE]

Cool! :slight_smile:

But, did you add the pic of yourself, that you’ve been promising us FaceBookers…:wink:

hehe posted! Don’t laugh at me will ya :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=MP|3;2075383]hehe posted! Don’t laugh at me will ya :)[/QUOTE]

Saw it. What a cutie :bigsmile:

Pssst. Add me as a FaceBook friend will ya? :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: thankyou, sir :flower:

Okay I joined up I will have to get a currant picture posted soon as I can find a
decent looking one of myself that won’t scare anyone away. LOL!!! :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2075388]Saw it. What a cutie :bigsmile:

Pssst. Add me as a FaceBook friend will ya? :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: thankyou, sir :flower:[/QUOTE]MP|3 is a movie star here or have you not seen him in action?

Finally created an account to watch over all you freaks… :slight_smile:

OK i added my ugly face.

Nice one Loco and vroom :bigsmile:

Can we get all CDF FaceBookers to post here? I see a couple of names I’m not familiar with, and have racked my brains trying to match them to their CDF names :doh:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2077358]Nice one Loco and vroom :bigsmile:

Can we get all CDF FaceBookers to post here? I see a couple of names I’m not familiar with, and have racked my brains trying to match them to their CDF names :doh:[/QUOTE]

So ask them to say their nicknames & true names.

Well, hopefully you two introducing yourselves on FB will encourage others. :wink:

It’s much easier if it’s asked from a woman :flower:.

My new avatar should be a pretty good clue :slight_smile:

Finally put my ugly mug on there :o