Join my revolution!

Tomorrow is the beginning of a new age, a new rule, a revolution! Bloody of course!
Everybody join in and you will be awarded! Do not and take the consequences!
Who’s with me? Cast your vote now!

I’m missing the “I’m certainly with you” option

provided u change my identification to something new. look below for more instructions

cd freaks senior member is quite boring u know :o

EDIT: sorry , why dont you change my id to something special like Indian ?

I refuse to be assimilated by Aussie Borg

Nice, uh, ballot.

So what would I get in return? :slight_smile:

i wanted to even things out by stuffing the ballot box since the first I’m with you is getting short changed.but i can’t get it to let me vote again…

joerg is now comrade minister of political indoctrination

arun gets to be chief of the police

code65536 gets sent to a “educational facility” for questioning my motives

cnlson gets to be honorary supreme comrade general of the airforce because he understands the importance of voting as many times as possible

Originally posted by Airhead

arun gets to be chief of the police

i am not that old yet … :wink:

I’ve instructed the Bank Of Denmark to freeze all CDFreaks’ financial assets. This was to prevent the current admin team from looting the accounts during the take-over. We suspect they have been bleeding CDFreaks accounts for some time already.
Those of you who are wise enough to join us now will get a share of the booty when we raid the offices. Each person is allowed to take what ever he can carry.

As is only fair, those newly appointed members of senior management will get to decide what happens with the bank accounts.

Sure, I’m with you. Nothing better to perk up your day than with a nice revolution.

Goku, kicking authorities between the legs since 1983.

Hail,hail to the new era…long live…ehr. :confused: …King Air??/gs. :bow: :bow:

[VERY_QUIET_WHISPERING]psst Airhead can I be the new übersturmPlexToolian??And shouldn´t it say “True yellow & blue Aussie”??[/VERY_QUIET_WHISPERING]

Originally posted by Airhead
code65536 gets sent to a “educational facility” for questioning my motives

But… but… hey, what exactly did I question? :stuck_out_tongue:

anticipates Airhead responding with: “you’re questioning my assignment of your fate.”

I’m in! Anything to help recover my non-borg normal member status!

The Borg Resistance is getting stronger by the minute you filthy Aussies and Assimilated pigs.

The Resistance will strike back in the imminent future.

Then we will cover you all with filrthy ugly wallpaper

Originally posted by Hemispasm
[B]The Borg Resistance is getting stronger by the minute you filthy Aussies and Assimilated pigs.

The Resistance will strike back in the imminent future.

Then we will cover you all with filrthy ugly wallpaper [/B]

Watch your mouth drone-boy, soon you will be cleaning the toilets at CDF headquarters.

I am with you Airhead, til the bitter end

Mutant… dutch… strain… regaining control…

YES, I am finally free!!! my dutchyness has freed me, (actually me smoking weed has disrupted my neural aussiemitter) Hoorah for holland, join me my brothers in fighting the aussie borg!!!

Count me in!!!

Originally posted by arun_34
I refuse to be assimilated by Aussie Borg

Not possible!

THe power of the Aussie Borg Collective is too strong, it cannot be fought: Resistance is and always will be futile!

All active users who logged in during March have been assimilated, even the staff and management are now happy wanderers within the Aussie Borg Collective. Once assimilated it is not possible to withdraw from the collective, so save your energy for the greater good and accept your fate!

Originally posted by Da_Taxman
[B]Not possible!

THe power of the Aussie Borg Collective is too strong, it cannot be fought: Resistance is and always will be futile!

All active users who logged in during March have been assimilated, even the staff and management are now happy wanderers within the Aussie Borg Collective. Once assimilated it is not possible to withdraw from the collective, so save your energy for the greater good and accept your fate! [/B]

NOT TRUE you moronic drone!

I have been self-deassimilated, and i believe that I am now immune to you pathetic puny aussies HAH

Viva la Resistance!!!

Originally posted by Airhead
[B]joerg is now comrade minister of political indoctrination

arun gets to be chief of the police

code65536 gets sent to a “educational facility” for questioning my motives

cnlson gets to be honorary supreme comrade general of the airforce because he understands the importance of voting as many times as possible [/B]

Can I be head of borg removal operations?? after the war is over we have to sweep the land for survivors and either deassimilate them or kill them.