Join Google+

vbimport

Okay I was using IE and seen this so I wanted to post the link here and tell me if you can join or not.

The Google+ project: real life sharing, rethought for the web.

If so jump in now as this just may be a loophole to get in now instead of waiting. Not sure if it does work how long it will. I know there is some here they may want one.

No thanks. I’ll admit i use Google Mail and Search, but for the rest i don’t really need it.

The unavailability of Android 3 to test on laptops and the expensive tablets will force me to wait for years to use Android devices.

It has even the the privacy bugs.

Google has opened up invites for current google+ users all the rest of today. It is 4:40pm pacific time right now. You want one private message me your email and I’ll check back hourly till about 8 or 9 pm.

Well…I´ve joined it, but I´ve yet to figure out what it´s for and if I really need this…

Hmm…

[QUOTE=deanimator;2596515]Well…I´ve joined it, but I´ve yet to figure out what it´s for and if I really need this…

Hmm…[/QUOTE]

You probably dont need it, google needs it’s. [B]+[/B] this so this way we can find out what you like, and improve their advertising.

Actually got Google+ from a friend. I’m not impressed, but the circles feature is very nice.

Hey! Just when you thought google might be happy indexing your private profile on facebook, google comes up with an easier way to let yourself be profiled for their targetting advertising campaigns :iagree: