Jitter Speed setting tool v3 for Nero CD-DVD Speed

Nero CD-DVD Speed now allows the Jitter scan speed to be different to the selected quality scan speed. This means you can scan at 8x, or higher, and the jitter will still be carried out at the speed set by this tool. This little tool allows you to set the speed that the jitter scan will always be carried out at. The recommended value for this is 4x.

Download: SetJitterSpeed.rar

Note: You must be using Nero CD-DVD Speed v4.7.7.5 or later or DiscSpeed v4.9.0.0 or later.

Nice. Thanks for the tool. :slight_smile:

Thanks. Much nicer than using .reg files.

Thank you!

Excellent work :clap:

Yes, very useful. Thanks CK & ED :slight_smile:

Excellent job, does anyone know if it is possible to get Jitter some day on the 20A3P drive?

No hurry just wondering if it is something that CAN or CANNOT be done.

Thanks

This will give real jitter values. Thanks.

grazie

Is the initial value shown in the New Value box the current setting or default?

The current value in blue is the current setting. The new value always default to 4x.

So how do you find out what “default” is?

N/M C0deKing is explaining it.

If the current value is “Default” then the speed set in CDSpeed is used (8x scan = 8x jitter). If you set the current value to 4x, then (8x scan = 4x jitter).

Bump :wink:

Does it supports DiscSpeed yet? ETA? :wink:

Do you mean like this. Wonna test it?

[quote=C0deKing;1927106]Do you mean like this. Wonna test it?[/quote]Yes. Looks interesting!

the application in your link that i downloaded doesnt give me the option for discspeed, where do i get that version Codeking? thanks

[QUOTE=beachbumm;1935816]the application in your link that i downloaded doesnt give me the option for discspeed, where do i get that version Codeking? thanks[/QUOTE]
Try the link again now. :wink: