Jedi Academy Install CD's

vbimport

Hi, I'm new here, and I need some help. I have both Star Wars: Jedi Academy CD1 and CD2 in .ISO, When I mount CD1 with D Tools, it works fine. It starts installing. Then comes a point where it asks me to insert the second disc. So what I do is I unmount the first CD and mounted the second one onto d tools. Then thats my problem. The game doesnt want to resume installing as soon as i mount the second CD. Can anyone help? :sad:

have you considered setting up another virtual drive? (daemon tools allows upto 4) and mount the 2nd image in the other virtual drive no need to unmount the 1st image that way

It would be easier to install from the actual CDs and use the ISOs for playing and backup.

Nevermind, when it told me to switch CD by mistake a clicked on CD 1 again. I got it now and been play this game all day. :cool:

[QUOTE=Atron;1098810]Hi, I’m new here, and I need some help. I have both Star Wars: Jedi Academy CD1 and CD2 in .ISO, When I mount CD1 with D Tools, it works fine. It starts installing. Then comes a point where it asks me to insert the second disc. So what I do is I unmount the first CD and mounted the second one onto d tools. Then thats my problem. The game doesnt want to resume installing as soon as i mount the second CD. Can anyone help? :sad:[/QUOTE]
Rearcive the 1st cd iso then the second and try the instalation again it should work :slight_smile:

How do i play the game without recording it on a CD when i try to play it,it says Please insert CD 1. PLEASE HELP!!

You should have the CDs, if you bought the game.

hi, im new here to, but when i created an virtual drive for both iso’s of jedi academy, my pc saais hes unable to read them… what to do…

thanks

[QUOTE=chemic93;2282793]hi, im new here to, but when i created an virtual drive for both iso’s of jedi academy, my pc saais hes unable to read them… what to do…

thanks[/QUOTE]

Have you read the entire thread?

yeah i read the entire threat…

Read it again and use the ORIGINAL CDs to install.

i dont have original cd’s, and i can’t get them anywhere, (i live in holland, and my only possibility to get them is to order them from another country, which would give me an rather expensive game çause of the shipping…)

@chemic93

I don’t believe this game is for sale in the form of ISO’s. If it is, please send me a personal message with a link to the site that has it for sale.

Since we cannot help with games that you don’t legally own, and the legality of your ISO’s are in question, I am going to close this thread.