Jedi Academy Backup

Is only the first disc protected with Securom 4.8 or are both discs protected?? I scanned it with ClonyXXL but it only said the fist disc was…figured I’d double check

TIA

Look here for some other scanners. You might like to check with Yates’ tool as well but it looks like it’s just Disc #1 doesn’t it?

Thanks for the quick reply FutureProof, can you please tell me where I might find Yate’s tool??

Originally posted by FutureProof
Look here for some other scanners. You might like to check with Yates’ tool as well but it looks like it’s just Disc #1 doesn’t it?

It would appear that I was able to back up jedi academy properly … yet when I test it …as in re-install using those 2 discs… installs fine… and playing multiplayer works perfect… but when I go to play single player … it says wrong cd…

any thoughts … did I back these up the wrong way ?

I used nero, and blindwrite… same outcome with both.

please help a newbie … :bow:

Hey I need Help to! I ran clonyXXL and saw that had a protection what do i do do get rid of that protection???

Please Help Another NEWBIE:bow: :eek:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=78259 this thread may help you, I believe futureproof ment YAPS . Jedi Academy - U.S. SecuRom - 4.84.84.0020