Jackass 3

vbimport

Hey Gang,
Is anyone else having a problem decrypying “Jackass 3”? I updated to fab 8.0.8.5 and keep getting error while reading message. Tried it with pathplayer both on and off…no luck…any help would be welcome…thanx

[QUOTE=Lil’ Drummerboy;2580924]Hey Gang,
Is anyone else having a problem decrypying “Jackass 3”? I updated to fab 8.0.8.5 and keep getting error while reading message. Tried it with pathplayer both on and off…no luck…any help would be welcome…thanx[/QUOTE]

I just copied it with v8083 so v8085 so have no problem, try giving the disc a good cleaning…see guide below :wink:

BTW…I didn’t care for this flick so only copied to HDD and will not waste a DVD :disagree:

Didn’t have a problem with it and DVDFab version 8.0.8.2 but like SJ I just don’t
care too much for it either. I didn’t watch it before I ripped it if I had I wouldn’t
have wasted my time on it. I deleted it off of the hdd after watching it off of the
hdd with VLC just glad I watched it before I wasted a disc burning it and now I’m
just going to sell the original disc to a friend at a loss of a few dollars because he
really likes stupid / gross movies like that… oh well my loss is his gain. :doh: :sad:

TBH I’ve never really seen the point in any of the ‘Jackass’ movies. :rolleyes:

Perhaps I’m too sensible. :smiley:

[B]Wombler[/B]

They are a waste of a good disc to me, so I didn’t bother getting one.