Jack in the Box has unhealthiest dollar menu food

vbimport

It may seem like a steal at $1. But Jack in the Box’s junior bacon cheeseburger has been ranked the unhealthiest “value menu” item offered by a fast food chain, according to the Cancer Project.

Dieticians from the non-profit food watchdog group examined value menu fare from five fast food chains and found that many of these items are loaded with saturated fat, sodium and other ingredients that can increase the risk of heart disease and diabetes. They also contain grilled or processed meats, which have been linked to cancer.

“With the economy right now, everyone is looking to save a penny here or there,” said Krista Haynes, a Cancer Project dietician involved in the study. But “these low-cost items can be costly to your health,” Haynes said.

Mmm… Jack in the Box food.

Seems the sandwich has 400 calories, 23 grams of fat and 1 gram of fiber.

I’m just going to go back to eating my Jack in the Box grub. :iagree:

Hey, you can’t beat that calorie per dollar value! Every cloud has a silver lining.

[QUOTE=UTR;2174395]Hey, you can’t beat that calorie per dollar value! Every cloud has a silver lining.[/QUOTE] We finally agree on something! :clap: :stuck_out_tongue:

Feel like singing Kum By Ya with me? :wink:

[QUOTE=UTR;2174629]Feel like singing Kum By Ya with me? ;)[/QUOTE]

That requires a roaring fire, some s’mores, and handholding…:eek:

At least they give you a box to crap the crap back into.

[QUOTE=pipemanid;2174631]That requires a roaring fire, some s’mores, and handholding…:eek:[/QUOTE]

That may be the way liberals sing it but us conservatives sing the Metallica version while holding a beer and watching a naked girl twirl around a pole in a strip club. :wink:

[QUOTE=UTR;2174640]That may be the way liberals sing it but us conservatives sing the Metallica version while holding a beer and watching a naked girl twirl around a pole in a strip club. ;)[/QUOTE]
Currently reevaluating my political affiliation…Minus the Metallica part…

[QUOTE=pipemanid;2174642]Currently reevaluating my political affiliation…Minus the Metallica part…[/QUOTE]

I’m not a Metallica fan either but you need that little extra boost of testosterone to counter balance the male bodies urge to produce estrogen when singing that particular song in its original melody. Maybe we can substitute the Nirvana version if that suits you better. The beer and stripper, on their own, can only do so much.

[QUOTE=UTR;2174645]…Maybe we can substitute the Nirvana version if that suits you better.[/QUOTE]Not a Nirvana fan either…Perhaps we can bring Townes Van Zandt back from the grave… [QUOTE=UTR;2174645]The beer and stripper, on their own, can only do so much.[/QUOTE]Don’t drink either…I’ll stick with the s’mores and some hot chocolate…Just a party animal…:rolleyes:
Maybe we can just kick some poor people…:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=pipemanid;2174650]Maybe we can just kick some poor people…:bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

As long as it is before we sing. Then the song will make me feel better afterward. Kind of like a Catholic going to confession. If it helps you get through it, we can make them wear a Bush mask. Heck, I work in the land development industry so maybe you can just kick me.

[QUOTE=UTR;2174657]As long as it is before we sing. Then the song will make me feel better afterward. Kind of like a Catholic going to confession. If it helps you get through it, we can make them wear a Bush mask.[/QUOTE]
Sign me up!!!

I’m in if it involves kicking Bush.

[QUOTE=UTR;2174657]…Heck, I work in the land development industry so maybe you can just kick me.[/QUOTE]
You’ve been kicked enough then UTR…That’s called compassion…:smiley:

[QUOTE=jhtalisman;2174663]I’m in if it involves kicking Bush.[/QUOTE]

The only Bush I’m interested in is the one twirling around the pole in the strip club. :wink:

[QUOTE=pipemanid;2174668]You’ve been kicked enough then UTR…That’s called compassion…:D[/QUOTE]

This is the first speck of compassion I have ever received as a land developer.

Yo-

This seems like just the party for an Old Fart Muffketeer Democrat - count me in-eh!!

I bet Owen is more fun at a party.

What’s wrong with Frank Zappa singing for us? i’ll bring the graham crackers!

Yo-

And now - I’ll bring the Bounty-eh!!