iTunes, iCloud or third-party data management software?

vbimport

iTunes and iCloud, as two official mobile device management applications developed by Apple Inc. Most iOS device users use them to backup and organize data of iPhone, iPad and iPod. At the time, there is more and more third-party data management software in the market. Below is the opinion of one iOS device user:

[I]“I do use iTunes to sync with my iPhone and iPad, as all my devices are Apples. The problem which I encountered came about as a direct result of syncing with iCloud, which I didn’t want to do, but inadvertently managed to do so. When I chose to delete the sync with iCloud, I didn’t realize that the information which had previously been stored on my computer and Gmail, would also be deleted.

I sync all my devices daily but, having only just re sorted everything painstakingly, I think I would probably be very reluctant to utilize a third party software. The simple reason being that I would be quite frightened of loosing anything again, or simply getting into a mess and not having the knowledge of how to resolve it. iTunes is very simple, in that I only have to plug in the devices and I have managed to learn my way around the various areas. Indeed, I had no problem whatsoever, until iCloud suddenly appeared!”[/I]

If you are also an iOS device user, what’s your opinion about iTunes, iCloud and these third-party data management software? Do you think iTunes and iCloud are easy to use? Will you choose these third-party data management as an alternative to iTunes and iCloud? We open this thread here to let you share your ideas about these data management tools. Don’t be too shy.:wink:

I once owned a Sumsung cell phone with android systems. I remember it is easy to manage my data often since I use a third party data management software. However, I bought my first Iphone last year. I tired hard to learn IOS system and itunes and icloud. Amost run carzy.

[QUOTE=rohith81090;2742179]I once owned a Sumsung cell phone with android systems. I remember it is easy to manage my data often since I use a third party data management software. However, I bought my first Iphone last year. I tired hard to learn IOS system and itunes and icloud. Amost run carzy.[/QUOTE]

In some ways, due to the “close system” of Apple device, iTunes and iCloud are indeed a bit inconvenient for someone who is not familar with the system, especially changing phone from Android to Apple. That is also the reason that more and more third-party software comes out. Maybe you would prefer third-party data mangerment software, right?