iTunes CD Burning Help Pleeeease!

vbimport

Hi Chaps!

I really hope you can help me.

I’ve got a problem burning CDs using iTunes.

I can play any media CD using iTunes and the CD icon appears on the left iTunes pane, but when I insert a BLANK CD the the icon that always used to appear on the left pane of iTunes, no longer appears. In other words I can no longer burn using iTunes as it doesn’t five me the burn option due to not recognising my blank discs!

I’ve tried using Google to find a solution but I’m totaly stuck.

GOD!!!

Please help me guys!

CG

Acer Aspire 9424WSMi Windows XP Intel Core Duo T5600 120GB HDD 2GB DDR2

Have you exceeded the limit on the number of burns allowed? Haven’t used iTunes since the great Pepsi Giveaway days but iirc you could only burn a song twice or thrice.

I don’t think you’re limited on the number times you can burn a song, but maybe the playlists.

Maybe try to delete the playlist you’re trying to burn, create a new one and try and burn it.

Thanks for the quick reply guys!

About the number of times you can burn on iTunes.

Well I’ve been using it for a number of years now. I’ve always found it to be a great tool as you can keep all your music organised and from the same place you can burn what you want.

Anyhow… As far as I’m concerened I’ve always been able to burn the same music and playlist as many times as I’ve wanted.

Infact I’ve trid burning with my Windows Media Player (which I dislike for such purposes) and it all went fine. I’ve tried using different burners and all goes well.

The only thing that’s changed is that when I insert a blank disk in any of my two drives, iTunes doesn’t recognise it. It’s real wierd!

I hope someone can solve this one for me!!!

CG