It's the 29th Febuary so that means that

It’s a leap year, girls can ask men to marry them (it’s in an old charter or something) and most importantly it’s my birthday. WooHoo.:iagree:

So I would like to wish a Happy Birthday to the following people (from the calender),

ezio_vr’s birthday (36), Falkepal’s birthday (32), lucky45’s birthday (36), dyetman’s birthday (32), djluke’s birthday (24), kangas’s birthday (36), Wo-Hen’s birthday (36), LNielsen76’s birthday (28), Ashmeister’s birthday (20), bm94bd’s birthday, cCHoJiN’s birthday (28), ashbonne’s birthday (20), pbjorge13’s birthday (16), charles.s’s birthday, Dsar’s birthday (24), waiwai’s birthday (24),

I was going to wish everyone on the calender under this once-in-every-4-years day a Happy Birthday but it seems some people havn’t put there true birthdays in. Naughty people.:a

Just to let you lot know you can’t have a leap year in an odd year date (1977, 1979, 1981 etc) or a date that isn’t a multiply of 4 (1978, 1982, 1986, etc).

Anyway. Enough of the moan. Simply if it IS your birthday today have a fantastic day.

Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday mate.

Wow a Feb 29th’er in our very own forum!

That is indeed a very rare thing!

A very special happy b-day all!

So Womble how old does that make you? 7 or something? :stuck_out_tongue:
Happy everything!

Cheers everyone. Thanks for all the birthday pics.

It actually makes me 6 Airhead.:cool:

Happy Birthday Womble, and all you other leaper as well!!! :iagree:

Happy Birthday !! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Happy Birthday Womble…BTW did she get down on one knee and ask you to marry her?
Ivanhoe…

The TRUTH is a LIE waiting to be told.

Happy B-Day!!!

What age are you know… 5? :slight_smile:

Congratulations!!

What kind of presents did you get??

happy birthday Womble …

@ssseth , why dont you send him a pizza?:stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Womble
[B]Cheers everyone. Thanks for all the birthday pics.

It actually makes me 6 Airhead.:cool: [/B]

Damn! I couldn’t imagine what it would be like not to legally be allowed to have sex before i was 64! Or drink beer till you are 72!

Damn!

Originally posted by Ivanhoe
Happy Birthday Womble…BTW did she get down on one knee and ask you to marry her?
Ivanhoe…

Nope. FAR to young for that. i think it would be illegal in most of the worlds. Of course I am not including Texas in this.:wink:

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
[B]Happy B-Day!!!

What age are you know… 5? [/B]

6, And feeling great. Now wheres my teddy bear gone.:cool:

Originally posted by Namoh
[B]Congratulations!!

What kind of presents did you get??[/B]

Obviously someone didn’t get my letter. I got an Alarm Clock. :rolleyes:
I did also get some DVD’s books and money of course. Also an IOU from my brother. Can you believe it. An IOU. 4 years for a proper birthday and he gives me an IOU. :cop:

Thanks for all the messages. Only another 4 years to my next proper birthday.:eek:

Euh… what is an IOU???

I Owe U 5 cents?

I Owe yoU

Originally posted by Womble
I Owe yoU

Ah ok…

It seems that I should spend more time chatting :slight_smile: