It's still the best deal in town!

vbimport

The prices really haven’t changed Platinum is still 49.99 and Gold 39.99. The only changes are DVD Mobile is no longer included in Platinum as before but is $20 extra if you want it. Also, Instead of a lifetime upgrades new users get upgrades for 1 year then after that they have to buy it again but they get an 80% discount. Even with all the changes it still a good deal. Think about are you really going to using this program for the rest of your life? The Dvd format is not going to be around forever with all the new tecnologies coming out all the time.

DVDFab is an excellant program and well worth the yearly fee.

[B]I would have to agree with you on that it’s still a good value and well worth the yearly fee. [/B]

At today’s prices, the license fee would work out to a little over US$1 per month. It is worth far more than that to me.

Maybe it is worht it, but they are handing a fairly strong marketing advantage to Slysoft, which promises free lifetime updates (albeit for a comparatively hefty cost).

To date, Fab has had free updates at [B]much [/B]better price points than the Slysoft suite.

The need to renew annually brings the value for money equation closer together.

Still, consumers are free to choose whatever they like. If sales slow, I’m sure Fengato will respond.

Regards

[quote=blutach;2054039]Maybe it is worht it, but they are handing a fairly strong marketing advantage to Slysoft, which promises free lifetime updates (albeit for a comparatively hefty cost).

To date, Fab has had free updates at [B]much [/B]better price points than the Slysoft suite.

Still, consumers are free to choose whatever they like. If sales slow, I’m sure Fengato will respond.

Regards[/quote]As of today, and assuming no price increases for either product and equivalent functionality the price comparison works like this in US$ (which Fengtao still accepts but Sly does not):
DVDFab Platinum+Mobile: $69.98
SlySoft Bundle, less Clone CD and HD: $171.89
a difference of about US$102.00, or about 7.2 YEARS worth of license renewals on DVDFab. Still looks like a no brainer to me.

[QUOTE=blutach;2054039]Maybe it is worht it, but they are handing a fairly strong marketing advantage to Slysoft, which promises free lifetime updates (albeit for a comparatively hefty cost).

Regards[/QUOTE]

But, DVDFab is better and has more features like clone,merge,split,mobile. Slysoft can’t even comptete with DVDFab imo. Also, Slysoft has those retarded sheep.