Its Not About The Nail

vbimport

You have to watch this, all your married guys can probably understand. LOL

<iframe src=“http://player.vimeo.com/video/66753575” width=“400” height=“300” frameborder=“0” webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

ROTFLMAO
Anatomy of marriage in 2 minutes.

I have no idea whether you are married or not, but this will eventually happen to you, its the Circle of Life. :bigsmile::bigsmile::wink:

Isn’t that just so true, it’s very clever using an obviously visual thing like the nail in her forehead, but life is just full of “nail” scenarios from women and men.
Nice find alan1476. :):eek:

Just get a hammer & fix it.
One way or the other .
I think I would pull out the nail on this one she was pretty cute.
If your going to hear the complaining anyway why not hear it about fixing the problem. At least then it is for something you actually did.

[QUOTE=cholla;2689056]Just get a hammer & fix it.
One way or the other .
[B]I think I would pull out the nail on this one[/B] she was pretty cute.
If your going to hear the complaining anyway why not hear it about fixing the problem. At least then it is for something you actually did.[/QUOTE]
Yo Cholla, I think I would hammer it in a little further, that would take care of the problem completely. ;):bigsmile::bigsmile:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2689051]I have no idea whether you are married or not, but this will eventually happen to you, its the Circle of Life. :bigsmile::bigsmile:;)[/QUOTE]

Being there, done that. :wink:
Well, so intersting that there are clichés. Like the one when you are about to be intimate and suddenly she feels the urge to discuss ALL the unsolvable issues of life and death.

[QUOTE=alex thyl;2689064]Being there, done that. :wink:
Well, so intersting that there are clichés. Like the one when you are about to be intimate and suddenly she feels the urge to [B]discuss ALL the unsolvable issues of life and death[/B].[/QUOTE]
I couldn’t have said it better. :bigsmile::wink:

I am surprised that none of our female members have an opinion on this ( I might be sorry I asked) LOL

[QUOTE=alan1476;2689077]I am surprised that none of our female members have an opinion on this ( I might be sorry I asked) LOL[/QUOTE]What’s the point?
You all never listen to us anyway, as that video proves. :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=Dee;2689088]What’s the point?
You all never listen to us anyway, as that video proves. :p[/QUOTE]
Ah ha, [B]someone final got the point[/B], this video is a spoof on the truth, not one other person in this thread gave the right response except you Wendy.

[QUOTE=Dee;2689088]What’s the point?
You all never listen to us anyway, as that video proves. :p[/QUOTE]
:bigsmile: :bow: before Dee.
(Alan, are not they always right?)

[QUOTE=alex thyl;2689091]:bigsmile: :bow: before Dee.
(Alan, are not they always right?)[/QUOTE]

The whole point of the video was in the " Title" [B] Its Not About the Nail" [/B]I agree its tough to argue with a woman, especially someone you love, but the point of this video was so blatant I was surprised no one picked up on it besides Wendy. :wink:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2689093]The whole point of the video was in the " Title" [B] Its Not About the Nail" [/B]I agree its tough to argue with a woman, especially someone you love, but the point of this video was so blatant I was surprised no one picked up on it besides Wendy. ;)[/QUOTE]

Yes, Alan, you are right. But as alwyas nothing is black or white. Dont forget that all of us who commented live in this exact same world of “you never listen to me”. That is not a novelty. But the NAIL was! It was and is an urresistable temptation. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2689089]…not one other person in this thread gave the right response except you Wendy.[/QUOTE]

Are you surprised? We girls know best :wink: :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2689146]Are you surprised? We girls know best :wink: :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

I can only hope you have hidden all the nails at home. :bigsmile:

Perhaps some of you need to watch that video again; the woman also refuses to listen to the man… or even let him talk! :wink:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2689150]Perhaps some of you need to watch that video again; the woman also refuses to listen to the man… or even let him talk! ;)[/QUOTE]

So what you’re saying is…that it’s possible for either side (or both sides) to fail to listen/understand/comprehend?

PREPOSTEROUS!

Believe me, the point was got! I’ve been married three times since 1971, but I’m far to cowardly to mention the right answer. I’ve often heard “You never listen”, "That’s not the point, “I’ve already told you” and worst of all, “This is not what it seems”. So, a blatant nail in the story, as I said Alan, good one.

It was a good one, thanks Voxsmart.:wink: