Its happened at last!

vbimport

well its happened, my 6 year old has damaged an expensive game( beyond repair ) belonging to his 16 year old brother, and all hell broke loose .
another fear i have is that while my younger son is carefull and for his age has good computer sence, i fear he will also damage a drive while incerting or extracting game discs.
is there software available that would allow the games once loaded to be played without incerting the discs thus all he would have to do is launch them from the desktop.
many thanks in advance,
ghostsurfer.:cool:

Oo Oo pick me!! I know the answer!

A Virtual Drive!!!

Virtual drives are software that allow you to play imaged games. You make an image from a game into your computer, using Alcohol, CloneCD or Blindwrite etc., and with the right settings, you can load it onto your virtual drive and play it like it was a real CD. A good virtual drive is Daemon Tools. Good luck and don’t be afraid to post if you have any questions!!!

For completness you can also use the virtual drive in Alcohol as well.

Originally posted by Womble
For completness you can also use the virtual drive in Alcohol as well.

It’s the same virtual drive made by the same person, so if you don’t want alcohol on every computer use daemon tools as it’s a very small program.

thanks all for your replys, very usefull info as always.:bow:
ghostsurfer;)

No problemo.:smiley: