iTouch- Some movies work, Some don\'t

vbimport

[qanda]This thread is about the Apple iPod Touch (16GB). Click here to see full specs[/qanda]I transfered a few movies to my iTouch library. Some work fine on the iTouch and others (when synching) I get the message;

“Underworld EvolutionTitle1.DVDRip” was not copied to the iPod “xxxxxxxx” because it cannot be played on this iPod.

I transfered 3 movies after converting them into my iTunes library on monday. Two of the movies work fine, :Underworld" and “The Chronicles of Riddick”, and as I said before, “Underworld-Evolution” didn’t.

Is there a logical reason it didn’t work? I used the same settings for each conversion and I even tried using DVDFab4 and 5 as well as the latest version of DVDFab5.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I’m at a loss. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Try analyzing the files with MediaInfo (or other) to see if there are any differences in characteristics between the ones that work and those that don’t. The ones I make for my cellphone look like this if the bitrate gets too high. Try playing them with VLC media player and see if it reports any dropped frames on the statistics tab under View->Stream and Media Info.