Issues with updated CloneDVD2 2.6.2.3

vbimport

Hi y’all. I updated to CloneDVD2 2.6.2.3 and seem to have an issue with the estimated copy quality (the bar graph at the bottom prior to burning) showing a lower quality than prior versions. I used to be able to get 100% quality in the bar graph with just about anything under 120 mins. With the new version, I noticed that similar length titles are now getting around the 90-94% estimates. I then tried some others that I definately got 100% quality before, and these are now showing in the 95% range? I checked history of the releases and I don’t see any transcoding changes? I also have had a few other quirks with 2.6.2.3, some error about it couldn’t preview the dvd because a previous copy attempt possibly corrupted something?? Just wondering if anyone else has seen anything similar since upgrading? It was fine with just the last release (2.6.1.3) and doesn’t look like much changed with the new release? I also upgraded AnyDvd to 4.5.5.1 at the same time (from the also recent 4.5.2.1), but I’m not so sure it’s the AnyDvd (could it be)? Like I said, I have had NO issues with previous releases of Cone or Any until just upgrading both to their current releases the other day?? Any suggestions or ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.