Issue with sound

i only have audio on the first chapter. 2-4 have great picture but no sound. any suggestions?

smart ripper
dvd2one
recordnowmax
pioneer a04
ritek media

Nise

Dvd2one doesn’t touch the sound m8, so assuming you ticked up the correct sound track, it must be something you are doing/not doing.

Silly question maybe, but … you’re not playing the individual vob files on your PC player are you ?

Silly question maybe, but … you’re not playing the individual vob files on your PC player are you ? [/B][/QUOTE]

I’m not really sure what vob files I play on my pc. I do know ther e is audio on all chapters when I play back on PC using PowerDVD. I only have the problem in standalone. …and I have tried different media thinking that is the prob, but doesn’t seem to make a difference what type I use.

Hmmmm. … sounds strange !

Describe your procedure in a bit more detail i.e. how you are ripping/transcoding etc. and versions of programs you’re using and it might be easier for someone to help you.

Your media seems good, so I wouldn’t suspect that.

Also what make/model is your standalone.

i’m using smartripper to rip the dvd. dvd2one v1.0.0 & recordnowmax v4.10 to burn. do u think the problem might have to do with the recordnowmax? do you have another suggestion for a burning software…perhaps alcohol 120%???

***oh yeah, standalone is an apex.

thanx

I recomend upgrading to the latest version of DVD2one if that’s possible :wink:

Some issues where fixed during the past few months.

Yep … you heard it from “the man”

Also, might be worth changing to DVD Decrypter (File Mode), I have used this from the start and never had any problems.

Let us know how you get on.