Issue with Linksys Wireless G Router

vbimport

I hate wireless…

I am have been having issues with my Linksys Wireless G Router for some time now. I get random drop outs where my computer says there is limited or no connectivity. In the past, I could simply unplug the router, wait 10 sec and then power up and all would be good again.

Yesterday, when I plugged the unit back in, I was unable to connect to the router itself. I have tried restarting everything, computer (multiple computers), cable modem, and router but windows says it is unable to connect to my router even though my computers see the network and the signal is strong.

What to do?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=adict2jane;2473745]I hate wireless…

I am have been having issues with my Linksys Wireless G Router for some time now. I get random drop outs where my computer says there is limited or no connectivity. In the past, I could simply unplug the router, wait 10 sec and then power up and all would be good again.

Yesterday, when I plugged the unit back in, I was unable to connect to the router itself. I have tried restarting everything, computer (multiple computers), cable modem, and router but windows says it is unable to connect to my router even though my computers see the network and the signal is strong.

What to do?

Thanks in advance :)[/QUOTE]
Update the firmware.:slight_smile:

Upgraded firmware, working nicely now.
Thank you!

[QUOTE=alan1476;2473747]Update the firmware.:)[/QUOTE]

That’s the answer 99% of the time for router issues. :bigsmile: