Issue with burning disney pixar up

vbimport

Is anyone having issue burning Disneyy/Pixar’s UP?
If so has anyone found a solution?

Thanks

We are in need of a neXt Tech Update. Till then do this:

To do Full Disc Untick these titlesets:

1,2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 20, 21, 22

For movie only titleset 49 is the winner.

OK here is the solution to this very simple problem
I used Clonedvd 2 and anydvd 6.6.0.0 and the disc reads copies and plays fine in dvd players as long as it’s copied from a store bought copy you can copy with anydvd and dvd shrink but the problem is that the protection that is on the disc has some way of making the movie so that if you use any program like dvd fab or shrink it won’t let you burn it back to a disc i have yet to test fab or shrink with a clonedvd copy i will post more when test this i hope this is helpful
<input id=“gwProxy” type=“hidden”><!–Session data–><input onclick=“jsCall();” id=“jsProxy” type=“hidden”>

title set 49? only goes up to 28 or something

I used anydvd to rip first and there is a high success rate for those that use the machinist on this title.

i also did a test with the november 11 version of dvdfab on the original up DVD and it copied fine as well. However previous versions of this program won’t even read the disc both ways weather you use the clone DVD method with anydvd or dvd fab will give you all menus all features and everything on the original disc the only thing you have to do with clone is you have to make sure you go to the clone dvd option wich will then enable you to copy all titles menus and extras but keep in mind that when you first copy the movie it HAS! to be from the ORIGINAL disc once you copy it from the original disc with any of these programs you are then free to use nero or any other program because the protection has then been removed hope this helps!
<input id=“gwProxy” type=“hidden”><!–Session data–><input onclick=“jsCall();” id=“jsProxy” type=“hidden”>

another thing about this movie is when yo burn it the pc dvd players such as power dvd sometimes mix up the scenes this is a minor inconvenience and only happens in theese programs all you have to do is hit the menu button and your fine it plays perfectly in perfect order on a dvd player i also recommend the dvd fab method

[QUOTE=nighthawk465;2464751]OK here is the solution to this very simple problem
I used Clonedvd 2 and anydvd 6.6.0.0 and the disc reads copies and plays fine in dvd players as long as it’s copied from a store bought copy you can copy with anydvd and dvd shrink but the problem is that the protection that is on the disc has some way of making the movie so that if you use any program like dvd fab or shrink it won’t let you burn it back to a disc i have yet to test fab or shrink with a clonedvd copy i will post more when test this i hope this is helpful
<!–Session data–>[/QUOTE]
Thats not a solution if the user owns NextCopy and is looking to backup his disc. This is why we have separate sub forums for separate programs.:wink:

Hey nighthawk maybe you ought to read this first http://club.myce.com/f144/sub-forum-dvd-next-copy-software-only-242733/

nighthawk465 I appreciate you’re trying to help but you’ve already been advised by Alan1476 that this sub-forum is for discussion of DVD neXt Copy and related software only.

Post deleted.

[B]Wombler[/B]:cop:

[QUOTE=Wombler;2465272]nighthawk465 I appreciate you’re trying to help but you’ve already been advised by Alan1476 that this sub-forum is for discussion of DVD neXt Copy and related software only.

Post deleted.

[B]Wombler[/B]:cop:[/QUOTE] :flower:

Thanks for helping everyone as mentioned this is for getting help with dvd next copy software and I did post how to make a good backup.

Yes you did Doc, guess some people just don’t read the posts first

I’ve tried the “untick” process per Dr. Who’s suggestion (who has always been right by me in the past with these issuess), but in this scenario the only thing that would back up was a clip of the “extra” material with John Ratzenberger talking about the movie. Any other suggestions for backing this up?

Thanks all!

[QUOTE=jtfamily;2480867]I’ve tried the “untick” process per Dr. Who’s suggestion (who has always been right by me in the past with these issuess), but in this scenario the only thing that would back up was a clip of the “extra” material with John Ratzenberger talking about the movie. Any other suggestions for backing this up?

Thanks all![/QUOTE]
Yes use the latest release of Ultimate and the machinist as the plug in. link to the latest release is below

http://club.myce.com/f144/dvd-next-copy-ultimate-v3-0-6-3-released-306868/

No need to do the untick/ tick solution any more with this Movie if using the latest release linked above

Thanks for the advice, but I currently only have standard and have no clue what machinist is.

[QUOTE=jtfamily;2481142]Thanks for the advice, but I currently only have standard and have no clue what machinist is.[/QUOTE]
What are you using for the decryptor?

Sorry I can’t give you more info. I know I have the one that Next Copy support gives you to download, but I can’t remember the name.

That would be I hope the machinist?

To do Full Disc Untick these titlesets:

1,2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 20, 21, 22

For movie only titleset 49 is the winner.

Dr. Who-I tried that based on your prior post, but if you look at my original post you will see that the movie did not back up, only one of the extra scene selections with John Ratzenberger talking about the making of the film was backed up. Any thing I may be doing wrong?

Thanks!