.ISO's creating

Hello,

I use ImgBurn to make ISO’s of all my VIDEO_TS folders to playback on my Popcorn Hour (NMT media player). Playing ISO’s goes with less problems than VIDEO_TS folders ;).

-I have hundreds of VIDEO_TS folders where I have to make ISO’s of. Is there a way to do this in batch mode instead of each folder separate?

-Some of my images I dl. have the extension .img.

I rename them to .iso I tried to play them on the PC and this works.

I read there are programs for converting .img to .iso is this recommended or is changing the extension sufficient?

Best Regards,
Jordi

ImgBurn can burn either img or iso. If you’re looking to combine more than one movie, you can use DVD Shrink in the re-author mode. This will work with main movie only.

[QUOTE=Dialysis1;2113654]ImgBurn can burn either img or iso. If you’re looking to combine more than one movie, you can use DVD Shrink in the re-author mode. This will work with main movie only.[/QUOTE]

I’m not talking about burning :).

I want to store the ISO’s created on my Harddrive to playback over the network.

So use Shrink.

[QUOTE=jordi.c;2113700]I’m not talking about burning :).

I want to store the ISO’s created on my Harddrive to playback over the network.[/QUOTE]
So why have you posted in the ImgBurn section?

Regards

[QUOTE=blutach;2113903]So why have you posted in the ImgBurn section?

Regards[/QUOTE]

Because I don’t konw if there is an option to do batch mode of creating ISO’s for example and of the expertise of images in this forum.

There’s no way of making multiple ISO’s via the GUI but you can always use the CLI parameters for that (look in the ReadMe.txt file) via a standard batch (*.bat) file.

[quote=jordi.c;2113489]hello,

I Use Imgburn To Make Iso’s Of All My Video_ts Folders To Playback On My Popcorn Hour (nmt Media Player). Playing Iso’s Goes With Less Problems Than Video_ts Folders ;).

-i Have Hundreds Of Video_ts Folders Where I Have To Make Iso’s Of. Is There A Way To Do This In Batch Mode Instead Of Each Folder Separate?

-some Of My Images i Dl. Have The Extension .img.

I Rename Them To .iso I Tried To Play Them On The Pc And This Works.

I Read There Are Programs For Converting .img To .iso Is This Recommended Or Is Changing The Extension Sufficient?

Best Regards,
Jordi[/quote]

Lol