- Full *.PXI (Plextools) image file support (multiple tracks, multiple sessions, CD-Text, …)
- Roxio Compressed UDF format supported.
- Drag and Drop (drag image files to the TreeView (left pane), drag files from the ListView (right pane) …)
- Tray Open/Close detection (for newer MMC3 compliant devices)
- Start up Maximized displays the form properly all the times.
- Extraction of audio tracks from certain image file formats was not always done correctly.
IsoBuster : The Ultimate CD/DVD data recovery tool !
IsoBuster features :
- Data recovery from CD and DVD.
- Better Error handling and several retry-mechanisms to aid you in getting the data anyway.
- More CDs stay ‘readable’ after problems (such as Buffer Underrun).
- Read and extraction of files, tracks and sessions from CD-i, VCD, SVCD, CD-ROM, CD-ROM XA, DVD, DVCD, …
- Mpg (*.dat) Extraction and dat2mpg ‘in one’.
- ISO9660, Joliet, Romeo (Short File-names <-> Long File-names on mastered CDs)
- Big Endian (Motorola), Little Endian (Intel) (The File System Windows sees vs. what Unix, Mac and other systems see)
- UDF 2.01 but also : UDF 1.02 (e.g DVDs), UDF 1.5 (e.g. Packet writing on CD-R and CD-RW)
- Scanning for lost files and folders.
- Rock Ridge Support (e.g. for Commodore users)
- Single sector extraction
- File system properties (must for FS developers)
- Neat features the OS doesn’t offer
- CD-Text support
- Comprehensive help file
On top of this, Isobuster interprets CD image files, such as :
- *.DAO (Duplicator), *.TAO (Duplicator), *.ISO (Nero, BlindRead, Creator), *.BIN (CDRWin), *.IMG (CloneCD), *.CIF (Creator), *.FCD (Uncompressed), *.NRG (Nero), *.GCD (Prassi), *.P01 (Toast), *.C2D (WinOnCD), *.CUE (CDRWin), *.CDI (DiscJuggler), *.CD (CD-i OptImage), *.GI (Prassi PrimoDVD), *.PXI (PlexTools).