I had a .Bin file which was 800mg. I downloaded it sometime ago. I used UltraISO to convert it to a ISO, and then being it was larger then 800mg i used Virtual CD to Access the audio/akai sound files on the disc.
All worked wonderfully, since then the orginal ZIP of the downloaded file was burnt to a DVD for storage.
Although now upon trying to use the same process as before, UltraISO come up with "ISO Volume 9660 Not Found".
I even re-downloaded the EXACT file as previous, incase for whatever Bizzare reason burning it in Zipped format to DVD stuffed something up.
But now the really strange thing is even the same download, results in the same error.
Something has changed in Windows or something, and these are'nt working anymore
Hope someone figures this out. it's cuasing a fair few people a lot of hair-pulling.