ISO to VCD

I would like to know if its possible to convert an ISO to a VCD?
I have a training video the ISO which I can watch on my computer bit I would like to do a copy as a VCD to watch on my DVD player.

Thanks for any help.
wallie

ISO is an image of a CD or DVD, you have to burn it to the correct media. Use Nero www.nero.com

If the ISO was made from a DVD, then you have to use your virtual drive and DVD Shrink and re-author it to be small enough to fit on a CD that is if you don’t have a DVD writer.

I have burned the ISO to a CD with WinIso and I can play it on the computer but that does not play in my DVD player.
So what I am after is converting the ISO to a VCD.
Thanks
wallie

1. Mount the .ISO in Daemon Tools
  2. Use VCDEasy on the mounted image to extract the AVESEQXX.DAT file(s) and convert it to .MPG
  3. Use VCDEasy to create a new VCD using the extracted file(s), and create a BIN/CUE image.
  4. Burn the BIN/CUE with Nero or similar and you should have a working VCD

For some reason VCD produced with the .ISO format do not seem to be compatable with DVD or VCD players.

hi i got a bin file that i wanna burn on vcd so i can watche on tele but i dont know how
i’ve been downloading some movies and they bin files but with cue file that takes me to nero and i burn it then no problem
can you please explain to me what to do please or how to make a cue file for the bin file thank you