ISO Problem

I recently downloaded an iso pgm. Once the download was complete, I used Img Burn to burn to a DVD+R. Everything seemed to process properly and all the files were verified. Once completed, I tried to access the disk … NOTHING THERE! DVD files show up as “0” and Open Explore shows me nothing on the DVD. When I reload Img Burn and place the DVD in the tray - the Img Burn info center shows me 4Gig of files is on the DVD. I don’t get it???

[QUOTE=EBrusilow;2301591]I recently downloaded an iso pgm. Once the download was complete, I used Img Burn to burn to a DVD+R. Everything seemed to process properly and all the files were verified. Once completed, I tried to access the disk … NOTHING THERE! DVD files show up as “0” and Open Explore shows me nothing on the DVD. When I reload Img Burn and place the DVD in the tray - the Img Burn info center shows me 4Gig of files is on the DVD. I don’t get it???[/QUOTE]

May I ask what this ISO image(pgm) is and what website did you downloaded it from ?

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2301807]May I ask what this ISO image(pgm) is and what website did you downloaded it from ?[/QUOTE]

Of course you may - I downloaded the iso pgm H.I.S (Hardscape Imagine Software 1.3) from Bittorrent website and used the pgm “Image Burn” (I think it’s vers 2.2).

It took me a while, but I found the website that requires an [B]invoice [/B] to register this particular software. It is not a freely available program, and appears to be copyright protected.

So, downloading the program from a Bittorrent website is almost certainly illegal.

I am therefore closing this thread. If EBrusilow can show some evidence that the torrent download is in fact a legal one, he should contact me through a pm and I will reopen the thread.