ISO images?

how do i work around them ? just burn them using ez CD creator ? i’m talking about downloaded OS in format :…iso.exe
:confused:

iso.exe…

Try running it, it may be a self extracting file.

If you have a file with the iso extension, you can burn it with EZCD, Nero and many others, you can find out more when you use our wonderful search…it is the latest Amazing Discovery from Mike…

Which weird OS comes as an iso.exe file? :eek:

Maybe FreeBSD or Linux stuff…

They usually come as a real ISO file.

Originally posted by alexnoe
Which weird OS comes as an iso.exe file? :eek:

windows 2k pro, i dlded it from the net - 360 Mb
also have 98 SE - 120 MB, but here’s why it’s all happened :

"ok, i finally got my second PC, as i was planning long time ago…got it offeBay for 220: 1.2 P3 Intel, 128 DDRAM, 40 Gb slightly used HP Pavillion…
ok, here’s the problem.
i deleted all the partitions, created new - blah, blah, reformatted all, put in the WinME install CD (i got win2k Pro, but only upgrade version, for free, of course ) so i need to install some windows before upgrading…
BUT ! the only install CD i have is from my Dell (the one that came with my old PC) , HP didn’t have any software, so i tried to fool it and pretend i’m installing on Dell - naha ! it didn’t believe me, and said “this version of ME cannot be installed on your PC - get the one from the manufactorer of your crap !”

so that’s when i start looking to dld some OS, and i’ve found those two archives with iso stuff…

Originally posted by DeathVark
[B]

windows 2k pro, i dlded it from the net - 360 Mb
also have 98 SE - 120 MB, but here’s why it’s all happened :
[/B]

Unless you can cinvince me this was a legitemate download, this is considered a violation of forum policy, we do not condone illegal activities.

Topic closed, warning issued!