Iso image file too large

when i tried to burn the iso image file it said the file was too big for the disc. i thought shrink brings the file to a size that can fit ona disc…

any thoughts on this…

You must have a file size 4.3G or smaller to fit on a single layer dvd, If you want to fit onto one disk your going to have to shrink it again.

:cool: :cool:

First off make sure the target size of the DVD your trying to fit it onto is set correctly. Edit -> Preferences then select DVD-5 4.7GB for single layer DVD’s or DVD-9 8.5GB for dual layer DVD’s (Defaults to DVD-5 on install)

If that doesn’t work then you’ll need to make sure the compression setting’s are set right. You’ll have displayed in the main window a size bar. This needs to be fully green for it to fit onto the target DVD you selected in the preferences. If you get a red part of size bar at the end (its telling you the image will be bigger that the DVD you selected) you need to tweek the compression rate untill the bars all green with no red bits.

When your backing-up your movies what are you selecting? Just the movie or the full DVD including extras??

i select all files. im not sure which ones are just the movie and what is extras…