ISO image cd looks blank

vbimport

I burned an ISO image of a downloaded file on a cd with Nero 7 in Windows XP. Before burning, I had done checksum to see if the downloaded file on my hard drive was fine, and it was. The burn operation also seemed to go off well. But the burned CD appears blank when I insert it into into the CD/DVD drive. Windows sees nothing in it. I would really appreciate help with this.

Is the disc actually still blank?

Try again with Imgburn and post a burn log

[QUOTE=tops106;2045226]I burned an ISO image of a downloaded file on a cd with Nero 7 in Windows XP. Before burning, I had done checksum to see if the downloaded file on my hard drive was fine, and it was. The burn operation also seemed to go off well. But the burned CD appears blank when I insert it into into the CD/DVD drive. Windows sees nothing in it. I would really appreciate help with this.[/QUOTE]

When you where to burn did you in the pull down menu choose our burner in the menu? What kinda media did you use? What do you mean windows see nothing? Did a pop menu come up when it tried to read the media?? What did the windows message say?>?