Iso games

hello all!How do you do?I am new here so it’s nice to meet you!I kinda need your help.Recently I downloaded a couple of games in the form of iso but I can’t play them!I have tried to setup the game via the file but it says that I need to insert the cd.I burned the file to a cd via deepburner (as an image or iso file) but it still asks me to insert a cd.Can you please tell me what I should do in order to play those bloody games??

Hi,

freeware games should work without any problem. The description of your issues indicate copy protected commercial games, that are not distributed by the copyright owners as .ISO on the web. :cop:

I suggest reading the rules you accepted upon registration again:

[B]The rules: [/B][I]We do not allow, nor condone any messages containing:[/I][ul]
[li]Requesting for or posting of serial numbers, direct links to cracks or any other information that violates copyright laws or any other laws protecting intellectual property;
[/li][li]Requests for downloads of anything that is not freeware, shareware, trial versions or copyright-free material (hence, no ISOs, Warez or MP3s that are protected by copyright). Any references to such activities will also lead to deletion of the topic;[/ul]
[/li]
:cop:
Michael

ok you’re right mate,but the thing is that I played these games for once after I installed them but now I can’t.That’s why I ask your help!