.iso file

Hey guys just joined this Forum , i have dealing with a problem was hopeing someone on this forum can help me out .

I reformatteed my laptop … for which i went on ahun t searching for driers came acroos this one file ( rather a CD ) with over 100k drivers for all laptops up to 0ct 2008,

heres the problem file is in 6 diff. rar folders i d/l all of them unzipped them got them all in one .rar fodler as as iso file now when i unzip this folder i am not getting the .iso file instead i get a folder on my desktop with 2 folder inside it !

so the question is why is the iso file not opening up as an .iso image so i can burn it to DVD using Nero.

i know the files work coz a buddy in california d/l it and it worked for him he said to try d/l roxio ( thats what he used ) but that files another 500mb lol dotn wanna d/l that now … besides i dont think it should make a diff. what software u using correct ?? if you guys have any siggestion email me at //email removed by imkidd57//

thank you
or reply here

Wow!! 100k drivers? All laptops? I’m sorry but I would be pretty cautious about installing that on my system. The easier way is to go the your laptop manufacturer’s website and download the drivers from there. Just my two cents.

[quote=weekenditis;2214156]…when i unzip this folder i am not getting the .iso file instead i get a folder on my desktop with 2 folder inside it ![/quote]What’s the filenames of these folders? I’d also be very suspicious indeed about a pan-laptop solution, and as Whappo says just go to the manufacturer’s site for what you need. Why bother with this hassle?