Iso file and dl dvd

vbimport

Hello, im in a bit of a situation, and was wondering if any1 cud help me out. I’ve downloaded a torrent file and its saved in my downloads. the file is over 5gb in size, so i therfore need to copy it to a dl dvd. problem is, its an iso document and i have magic iso installed on my comp. how do i copy the file/program to dl dvd, in very basic steps?? as i have never done this before and if i change the iso image, the program will not run… help…

Oh Oh!..

Iso document? Just burn the iso on a dvd and you should be set…

You need a dvd-9 disc and imgburn…

[QUOTE=jawz;2158750]Hello, im in a bit of a situation, and was wondering if any1 cud help me out. I’ve downloaded a torrent file and its saved in my downloads. the file is over 5gb in size, so i therfore need to copy it to a dl dvd. problem is, its an iso document and i have magic iso installed on my comp. how do i copy the file/program to dl dvd, in very basic steps?? as i have never done this before and if i change the iso image, the program will not run… help…[/QUOTE]

Copy? Nope.
You need to burn it to DL then.

What is an “ISO document”???

[QUOTE=peck1234;2158764]Iso document? Just burn the iso on a dvd and you should be set…

You need a dvd-9 disc and imgburn…[/QUOTE]

Is a dvd-9 disc basically, a DL DVD? I mean, if i walk into a shop and buy 1, will it say anywhere on the cover e.t.c, dvd-9?

If it’s a commercial movie that you are supposed to buy, then we can’t help you with downloads of illegally-distributed versions.

Thread closed, but PM me if there’s another explanation.