.iso editor/burning?

Alright, so ages and ages ago I ripped an .iso file of a movie onto my Windows XP PC (using some trial software probably, I don’t remember even doing it!). Today I was deleting all the junk I had got over the years, and I found the .iso. To my surprise, the .iso file had ONLY the movie, no menus, or anything else. I want to burn the disc (because I lost the original), but I would like to add a simple menu. How would I do that? Is that even possible? Thanks!

[QUOTE=sbeck14;2148235]Alright, so ages and ages ago I ripped an .iso file of a movie onto my Windows XP PC (using some trial software probably, I don’t remember even doing it!). Today I was deleting all the junk I had got over the years, and I found the .iso. To my surprise, the .iso file had ONLY the movie, no menus, or anything else. I want to burn the disc (because I lost the original), but I would like to add a simple menu. How would I do that? Is that even possible? Thanks![/QUOTE]
You can definitely do what you are asking, however I’ve never done it so I’m not sure as to the best method.

Certainly ISO editors exist, in fact Puppy Linux comes with one built in.

Surely someone will come along and fill you in on the details.

[quote=sbeck14;2148235]Alright, so ages and ages ago I ripped an .iso file of a movie onto my Windows XP PC (using some trial software probably, I don’t remember even doing it!). Today I was deleting all the junk I had got over the years, and I found the .iso. To my surprise, the .iso file had ONLY the movie, no menus, or anything else. I want to burn the disc (because I lost the original), but I would like to add a simple menu. How would I do that? Is that even possible? Thanks![/quote]You can burn the ISO to DVD using [B][I]ImgBurn[/I][/B], thus giving you a useful backup. Then extract the MPEG2 title from the DVD by using [B][I]DVD Decrypter [/I][/B]in IFO mode, import into [B][I]DVD Styler[/I][/B] and make the menu. Then you’ll need to re-burn the output to DVD.

All the above programs are free.