ISO conversion

vbimport

I am having trouble converting a file from ISO to a burnable format. The files are named
eph-atc.oo1
eph-atc.002
eph-atc.003
eph-atc.004
eph-atc.nfo
eph-atc.sfv
The ATC represents the actual game name, but the rest I don’t reconize as files for Clonecd or any other burning software.
Help
P.S. What is a good way to convert cd’s to ISO form, and then back.

They’re not ISO, but WinRAR or WinACE format. You need to download WinRAR (www.winRAR.com) and extract the files from them. Then burn files onto CD.

There should be a eph-atc.rar or eph-atc.ace also. If you don’t have that file, you cannot extract from the rest numbered .00*

Originally posted by DanDaMan1487
[B]They’re not ISO, but WinRAR or WinACE format. You need to download WinRAR (www.winRAR.com) and extract the files from them. Then burn files onto CD.

There should be a eph-atc.rar or eph-atc.ace also. If you don’t have that file, you cannot extract from the rest numbered .00* [/B]

That isn’t exactly accurate.

An Ace or Rar file often are made using the extension .001 as the first file. If the SFV shows the archive is complete - then you’ll need WinAce or WinRar to extract, and all you do is open whichever program’s console and select the .001 file to extract it.

Alternatively - many use Windows Associate - and add the extension to the archive program. (associate *.001 with Winrar).

(Winace 2.x files require the version 2.x or newer to extract as well).

Originally posted by maxwellsmart
I am having trouble converting a file from ISO to a burnable format. The files are named
eph-atc.oo1
eph-atc.002
eph-atc.003

I think you need to rename the first file you mentioned to
eph-atc.001 (the o should be a 0)

And then you can probably use Winrar to extract the files.

I remember a proggy Hpsplit which uses

*.007 etc

If you dont find the proggy then email me 97077@hotmail.com