iSkysoft DVD Creator SUCKS! Don't waste your $$$

vbimport

I purchased iSkysoft DVD Creator for my Mac and it really sucks. I wasted about 20 DVDs trying to make it play on my Panasonic DVD player. Some burned discs played on my Sony Bluray but none played on a regular DVD player (I tried my friends too).
After contacting their support team (which barely spoke English) they couldn’t help me fix the problem. I asked for a refund but they refused. ($39.00)
What a terrible rip off they are!!!
SAVE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY…DON’T BUY ANYTHING FROM ISKYSOFT.:a

[quote=fallsguy;2222791]I purchased iSkysoft DVD Creator for my Mac and it really sucks. I wasted about 20 DVDs trying to make it play on my Panasonic DVD player. Some burned discs played on my Sony Bluray but none played on a regular DVD player (I tried my friends too).
After contacting their support team (which barely spoke English) they couldn’t help me fix the problem. I asked for a refund but they refused. ($39.00)
What a terrible rip off they are!!!
SAVE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY…DON’T BUY ANYTHING FROM ISKYSOFT.:a[/quote]
Never even heard of them but I am sure you can find a better solution for your Mac, did they have a free trial, if they did not , that should have been your first suspicion. I dont own a Mac so I cant even comment on this program. Sorry you had a bad experience.

iSkysoft does give you a trial use, but the output is only 10 minutes and it has a watermark on the picture. I can understand the frustration of tech support from people who don’t speak english too well. My interest in this software is to be able to play the DVD on my iPod which it seems to be able to do. But with your warning, I’ll be certain to make a test MP4 and see if it does work on my iPod.

What Fallsguy said. This program is ridiculous. 90%of the time it freezes halfway through the data preparation process with no information or log indicating what the problem is.

I’m going to try and get money back from Mastercard because this is a fraudulent product.

[QUOTE=RikP;2240238]iSkysoft does give you a trial use, but the output is only 10 minutes and it has a watermark on the picture. I can understand the frustration of tech support from people who don’t speak english too well. My interest in this software is to be able to play the DVD on my iPod which it seems to be able to do. But with your warning, I’ll be certain to make a test MP4 and see if it does work on my iPod.[/QUOTE]

For my iPod I got Air Video for $3 from App Store. Converts anything to mp4 and fits it to iPod screen. Gotta have an iPod touch or iPhone. U can even stream videos from your computer to iPod with live conversion (lets say in case someone else is using the computer at the moment). Works great for me!!

First off, I am not the type of person to write reviews (good or bad).

But to voice my frustration - iSkySoft DVD Creator is the absolute worst. I have spent weeks trying to burn a successful DVD9 and have it play on common DVD players and Macs. 95% of the time it would stop half way through with no error message, other times it would stop and say “DVD Burn Failed Unknown Reasons”… that’s helpful. Other times the entire program would just crash at 1%. I bought new DVDs, even a new DVD burner and nothing helped. Don’t waste your time or money.

I reached out for help and same thing - the guy barely spoke English and was zero help.

DO. NOT. PURCHASE. THIS. SOFTWARE.

Does anyone have any suggestions in terms of reliable DVD burning software that won’t cause me this headache?

Download a free trial of dvdfab for mac it works well and give it a try and see if you like it.

https://www.dvdfab.cn/dvd-ripper-for-mac.htm