Is this the Quote of 2003!

Hello CDFREAKS,
Getting away form all the technical stuff that’s read in the forums, how about this quote from the United States
Defence Secretary Donald Rumsfield.
" …there are known knowns;there are things we know we know.
We also know there are known unknowns;that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns-the ones we don’t know we don’t know".
I think i’ll refrase the subject matter and call it the quote of the
century!!!.

Ivanhoe…

The TRUTH is a LIE waiting to be told.

But he is right!

my money is with britney spears @ the moment, who was asked this question in response to her new interest in Indian religions

What do you think of Hinduism?

her response? Im not sure…is that like kabbalah (spelling)

“There ought to be limits on freedom” ; George W. Bush

Originally posted by Ivanhoe
[B]Hello CDFREAKS,
Getting away form all the technical stuff that’s read in the forums, how about this quote from the United States
Defence Secretary Donald Rumsfield.
" …there are known knowns;there are things we know we know.
We also know there are known unknowns;that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns-the ones we don’t know we don’t know".
I think i’ll refrase the subject matter and call it the quote of the
century!!!.

Ivanhoe… [/B]

So, what is your point Ivanhoe. That our Secretary of Defense is a poor speaker or that you dont understand American English? any attempts to belittle this man are ridiculous because he has guided the most professional group of terrorist killers known to man in recent memory…The US Army, Air Force, Navy , and Marines and Special forces. Remember your own armed forces are engaged in assisting America in our efforts to stamp out muslim extremist slimeballs. We are proud to have our English friends on our side as most of the rest of the European continent lacks the cojones to defend themsleves as indicated by European history over the last 100 years. We Americans have always been ready to defend ourselves with every generation. The ability of a nation and its longevity is rooted in its commitment to defending its borders, culture and language. We are now engaged in a struggle with medieval level muslim extremists who only understand one thing …that death is glorious if done for Allah…and we are trying as hard as we can to keep their paradise full. We Americans realize that our war is not popular with lots of Europeans but then Airplanes were not flown into your Twin Towers , nor was your defense headquarters attacked on your home ground nor were any of your throats slit with box cutters by savage medieval muslim trash. We in America who elected George Bush …by the way we occupy way more than 90% of the real estate in the US…(in other words the heartland of America) regardless of popular vote. … very much support George Bush and Donald Rumsfeld. We like these men because they do not speak like an orator from Yale or Cambridge College.

Donald Rumsfeld is a square shooter who understands what needs to be done…that we need to make as many of these poor dumb muslims die for their country as we can …thats the way wars are won and have always been won. Thats how Britain and the US defeated the legions of Hitler and Japan in the last century and thats what we are doing now. Its all about winning and not about public speaking. Muslim terrorist groups only understand a high velocity projectile coming straight for their heads and by then …its to late their in paradise…stroking virgins and wondering what the hell happened.

Strength And Honor.

Amen to that, Burke55!

I couldn’t have said it better!

Burke55,
Where are you coming from…not once did i mention
the word WAR or as i see it nor did the quote made by Donald Rumsfield. Obviously you have a guilty conscience grow up and
get a life.

Ivanhoe…

Ats Ok fella …you can swim around your words but they are offensive to we modern Romans…we new age benign protectors of freedom. Americans and at least some Britons…I suspect you are amongst those Britons who are Anti-American.

Strength and Honor…and DONT MESS WITH TEXAS OR ARIZONA.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Dirty sanchez…

Burke55,
So what are you saying that the Quote made is incorrect
or maybe you don’t like reading the TRUTH!!!

Ivanhoe…

Originally posted by burke55
So, what is your point Ivanhoe.

methinks his point is that the aforementioned quote was a fine example of babbling. nowhere does he mention anything even remotely political or inflammatory. he was merely accrediting the quote.

please watch the “muslim extremist slimeball” comments, as i know quite a few people who would find that snippet rather offensive.

thanks

Originally posted by burke55
modern Romans

We all know how that story ended.

I think he coined the phrase ASS, GRASS ,OR CASH, no one rides for free.:cool:

Burke55,
I think you should be reprimanded by the Moderators
of CDFREAKS for calling Muslims " DUMP and POOR". Who the hell
do you think you are…such a naive person should not be allowed
to push this type of rhetoric nonsense on such a fine site as CDFREAKS. You are an utter disgrace to the AMERICAN community.
Enough said!!!

Ivanhoe…

Thanks for turning this into a political discussion I now have to close.