Is this the end of my DW1620?

Hello!!!
Today I try to burn data DVD. I use old DVD+R Primedisc RICOHJPN R00, the discs I used lot of time to burn with BenQ. I have no problems until today!!! Today I wasted two of that and two of Verbatim MCC 003. Primedisc was burning ok, but when drive do lead-out, it gives error: “Session fixation error”, “Could not perform Disc-At-Once”…
I flashed drive to B7L9, to see what happens, but same thing. I was succesfuly burned one DVD-R CMCMAG AE01@12x.
Than I flashed to B7W9 and again burn Primedisc, but same thing…
When I put that burned disc in drive I can see that disc is not closed, and I can’t close it. I burned disc with Nero, No multisession, Finalize disc option, as I always do. Booktype is set to DVD-ROM.
If anybody have any idea, please let me know. I will try to burn same data with K3B in Linux, to see if there is any differencies.
Here are the Nero log for Primedisc:

Hopefully it is Nero… I burned one Verbatim with K3B, and it is OK. Looks it is time to reinstall WIndows…

Me again :frowning:
It is not Nero, nor Windows, nor discs, I wasted 6 DVD+R discs today. After one restart BenQ didn’t recognize any blanks, nor original DVD’s. I flashed drive again with B7L9, and after I did this MCC003, FUJIFILM, RITEK G04, and MCC02RG20, blanks wasn’t recognized by BenQ… Then I did same thing like few hours ago - flashed again with B7W9, these blanks are recognized, but same thing for burns…
I tried to change Booktype option, but results are same (bad)…
So, this is the end of BenQ, so I am looking for new drive.
I can’t find BenQ here anymore, so which another drive could be good replacement:
Asus, LG, Nec, Pioneer or Samsung. I burn DVD+R mostly, but it is important to me to have good CDRW and DVDRW quality.
Thanx for advices!!!