Is this still the official Fab forum

As per the title, is this still the official DVDFab forum?

If so, what is the purpose of [b]this[/b]?

Sorry for my ignorance, but I never new there was another forum and I don’t understand why there would be 2.

Wouldn’t it be better to keep support/discussion together?

Edit - is this why we haven’t seen a post from Fengtao on here for while? I have obviously missed something.

The forum that DVDFab.com links to is paid for by fengtao but Club MyCE still supports DVDFab in this sub-forum.

With the new Passkey and new Virtual Drive there is way more experience at DVDFab forum than here.

I’ve posted new versions of both here and no one replies…

Got them both Bob and there are still a few of us around here to help others when we can.

Granted there are more people going to the other site for DVDFab only answers, we are more rounded here and not locked down to DVDFab answers only.

Thanks by the way for the post.

I was beginning to wonder if anyone saw them :doh: so i just quit posting them the last few days. There are new ones out now for anyone that wants to post them i believe.

Caught Alan’s post also on the new beta

Glad to see that you are still popping in now and then.

[QUOTE=K1LL3M;2501753]As per the title, is this still the official DVDFab forum?

If so, what is the purpose of [b]this[/b]?

Sorry for my ignorance, but I never new there was another forum and I don’t understand why there would be 2.

Wouldn’t it be better to keep support/discussion together?

Edit - is this why we haven’t seen a post from Fengtao on here for while? I have obviously missed something.[/QUOTE]
Like any other topic, there are numerous forums and sub-forums that cover it. That’s the beauty of the internet. I don’t do much with DVD Fab, but as a personal example of that principle I do have a Hauppauge capture device and a laptop with a K8 chipset. The K8 sucks and I’ve used a number of different forums, including VideoHelp, Hauppauge, Doom9, SHS and others to solve problems with that set up. Got Google? Drop ‘dvdfab forums’ and see what else is out there…That’s how I solved my capture problems…:slight_smile: