Is this K-Probe good?

vbimport

Ran on a 451S@851S, GS0F, on a Memorex+RW at 4X

ok, that’s a really good scan, BUT, this aint really the place for it. Post scans like this in the media forum for discussion there.

I had problems with the burner and was getting help over here with the Nero speed test images, so I thought I would ask here again, you have a point of course, next one will go there …

Thanks for the feedback, I am glad it looks good !

no probs at all, I understand. What media is that and what speed was it burnt at? o yeah, u don’t have to take a screen dump of the whole thing - if u wish, u can just press the diskette icon, and save it as a png file

It is a Memorex DVD+RW 4X, burnt at 4X speed. Thanks for the tip, I was taking a screen shot, pasting it to Paint, modifying it to make it smaller, ftp’ing it to my ftp server and so on :slight_smile:

I upgraded the firmware to GS0H and (See the other thread about it), and it got even better (I believe).

Originally posted by booma
no probs at all, I understand. What media is that and what speed was it burnt at? o yeah, u don’t have to take a screen dump of the whole thing - if u wish, u can just press the diskette icon, and save it as a png file