Is this just me? Crash on DVD ejection

For countless versions now, every single time I eject a DVD, DVDFab crashes. I thought it was Vista SP1, but then I tried installing it on a XP SP2 PC with the same result. I have now tried this on 4 separate PCs and on each one, everytime I complete a VOB passthrough and eject the disc, it crashes. In reality it’s no big deal, because I just restart the program and do the next disc, but it’s certainly annoying. I’ve submitted countless crash results via email…

maybe it is beacuse fab is still trying to play the dvd in the preview window. I’ve not seen a crash but i have seen a read error in vista due to this - the rip is done but vista thinks the disc is still in use?
try disabling preview & see if that fixes it.

[QUOTE=mmmix;2032258]For countless versions now, every single time I eject a DVD, DVDFab crashes…everytime I complete a VOB passthrough and eject the disc, it crashes. In reality it’s no big deal, because I just restart the program and do the next disc, but it’s certainly annoying. I’ve submitted countless crash results via email…[/QUOTE]I have exactly the same experience… and I mostly use vob passthru as well. I’m running on XP SP2.

It’s definitely not that, as I came to that conclusion myself and disabled preview. Thanks for the suggestion though…