Is this genuine Verbatim MCC004?

Hi folks,

My Ricoh x4 stock is getting smaller and i need to order new blanks. I decided on MCC004 and found this (see attached image).

Is this real Made in Taiwan MCC004 (the retailer says so) or could this be Made in India/China?

Please advise me, i need to order soon.

Bunch of thanks in advance,
jj

It says where is made on the box, so take a look.

Hi,

at least these discs are real;)

They are either made in Taiwan (by CMC or Prodisc) or in India (by MBI). Feurio.de is one of the very expensive shops here in Germany, so buying them in a retail store locally might be cheaper and you can make absolutely sure if the media are MiT (as you want) by looking on the box.

If you still insist ordering at Feurio.de, then make sure you can return them if they are not MiT.

Michael

Thanks guys,

It’s not always marked on the box, where they are made :frowning:

But i hear “CMC” and “Prodisc”. Wasn’t there another, better manufacturer for Verbatim in the past? These both don’t sound very reliable to me…

I’m a bit lost here.
jj

[QUOTE=jjensson33;1940330]These both don’t sound very reliable to me…

I’m a bit lost here.
jj[/QUOTE]

CMC and Prodisc manufactured Verbatim are fine. I also have stacks of Made in India Verbies which burn very nicely.

[QUOTE=jjensson33;1940330]Thanks guys,

It’s not always marked on the box, where they are made :frowning:

But i hear “CMC” and “Prodisc”. Wasn’t there another, better manufacturer for Verbatim in the past?
jj[/QUOTE]
Probably Mitsubishi themselves :bigsmile:

The CMC stuff is good.

Ok, the forum gurus had spoken. I will search for the MIT Verbatims.
Thx Arachne and Dakhaas.

BTW, how is the bonding of the MIT Verbatims? I had CMCs in the past (TDK) and they where reliable in my “window test” but the bonding was quite weak.
jj

CMC Verbies are good and my experience with CMC bonding wasn’t bad until now. (CMC’s own stuff is not bad either in that aspect at least.)

CMC-made TDK media, however, is another thing. :Z

I cannot believe it: i found some RICOHJPN R01 in the Ricoh-Store! Immediately ordered 30pc. I think this will suffice until i have my BD burner sometimes in 2008.

So for now i don’t need Verbatims. :cool:
Thx mates,
jj