1.25G Ram
12.1 inch LED display
Multi-media card reader
USB, 1394 ports
Finger print reader
8 cell extended battery (about 5 hours)
3G wireless
802.11 wireless
Windows XP professional SP2 and MS Office 2007 professional full version installed!
350.00 used but looks great, thank you

Sounds like a good deal if it meets your needs.

But with no built in optical drive, does this mean you can’t pick up wireless with a router? I just want it to be mobile around the house and on any trips I take. Surf the web and talk to people on Myspace and Facebook etc. Says you can by a docking station for it.

[QUOTE=poetryoflife1971;2498783]But with no built in optical drive, does this mean you can’t pick up wireless with a router? I just want it to be mobile around the house and on any trips I take. Surf the web and talk to people on Myspace and Facebook etc. Says you can by a docking station for it.[/QUOTE]

The optical drive has nothing to do with wireless. If you need a CD/DVD writer get an external one. From the specs you listed wireless is built in so there shouldn’t be any problem with it.

Sounds like a good deal for your uses; XP pro and office 2007 Pro would cost that much. The hard drive is a bit small but you can upgrade to 500GB. Odd that it has 1.25GB of RAM.

Probably has 3 512 sticks in it and is using some for video.