Is This A BUG in HD Decrypter

vbimport

I have the free HD Decrypter… I know it does not do DVD 5.

However, when I put in a video that was over 2 long the first screen came up 5933 to 5933. Just for the heck of it I selected dvd 5 and got the message that you need to purchase DVD platinum for DVD5.

I then went back to the main screen and this time it said 5933>4635 (72%). I got all excited and went on to the next screen and it again said 5933>5933.

Why did the first screen give me the 72% after the error message?

Thank you

[quote=kenshireen;2180504]I have the free HD Decrypter… I know it does not do DVD 5.

However, when I put in a video that was over 2 long the first screen came up 5933 to 5933. Just for the heck of it I selected dvd 5 and got the message that you need to purchase DVD platinum for DVD5.

I then went back to the main screen and this time it said 5933>4635 (72%). I got all excited and went on to the next screen and it again said 5933>5933.

Why did the first screen give me the 72% after the error message?

Thank you[/quote]
I think it might be that you can try dvdfab gold or Platinum for 30 days when you first install it. But if you used the free trial up already it will not compress for you which is why you get that message and see what you see.