Is there better software than any Nero product for Samsung SB-S084

vbimport

This writer came with Nero Express. Nero has never worked for me and this is no better so I am looking for a better and simpler writing program that I can just drag and drop files from my documents or flash drive etc.

I prefer ImgBurn. CDBurnerXP might also be a good Nero-like option. Both have small footprints.

Sith Tracy,
Thanks I’ll give these a try.
Phil

[QUOTE=phosmer3;2504386]This writer came with Nero Express. Nero has never worked for me and this is no better so I am looking for a better and simpler writing program that I can just drag and drop files from my documents or flash drive etc.[/QUOTE]

Knowing what version your referring to would also help as well as the express is very limited in what it can do and it comes with the drive it was package with so if you try to use it on another drive it won’t work properly. If you want full usage of Nero you have to get the Retail or Ultra version to get full use of Nero. Also you can update Express but it will update only for the express package side. As said Express is limited to what it can do. I would still prefer Nero package to the CDBurnerXP program as it will give you more option to do other functions. But that IMO. I would use it but my W7x64 doesn’t like Nero 6 so I have to move up to Nero 9.

Coolcolors, Thanks for the reply. I did pay for and install the full Nero. It did not help. I have done this a couple times at least in the past and always I get the same result. Plus, I find the interface confusing. I did wind up installing CDBurnerXP and I find that it just fills my needs exactly. I think I am a medium sophistication kind of guy and prefer only the bells and whistles that I need.

Thanks again.
Phil