Is there anymore bw5 betas coming out before final?

just curious…

and kama im just havin fun…i totally agree with all your points…:wink:

Originally posted by kamikazee
Gimme a break it’s an odd keyboard, the keys are in different places.Maybe this will explain

and how much did that board cost you…thats a sweet game board!

Jamos’ Unfortunately the last thread was closed, without reason from the mods admin here.

As you so kindly pointed out in that thread that im a aHole, a liar, i dont talk sense and im sloooooo…, and I spread mis information, I will now try to point out in plain English why I went of the handle a bit at you.

I considered your FIRST response to my post where you stated " Are you sure the key came from VSO" as a downright insult to my lowly and inferior intelligence to you.

As you are so damn superior I highly doubt you could bring yourself to apologise.

If you take further insult to this post and flame me further I dare say this thread will be closed to and we will not be able to get much in the way of responses from VSO at all.

As far as Im concerned the matter between us is closed.

Yes the key was free and yes I appreciate the offer, no it wont stop me using Clonecd, elby allready saw to that by not updating the software, of which I fully understand they gained legal implications with a change in german legistlation.

However issuing an identical key to all who take VSO up on the most generous offer seems rather pointless to me as if it hasnt allready been leaked some where I doubt very much wether it will be long till it is, leaving BW team no choice but to either blacklist all who UPdated Clonecd to BW, and issue new keys to us all, or totally ignore any leaks.

if the current key to us is purely for the beta and Proper keys are planned for the final then fine, but as that wasnt stated in the email, and until VSO respond as such we will not know.

Question: Rylex will we get a Garfield on this ? :slight_smile:

i wonder to how many betas are coming before the final, not that i’m trying to push VSO to releasing a half-finished software, but just as you i’m just curious. i’ve already asked about this once, but didnt get an answear. i guess VSO doesnt have a deadline, but will release it when they think the betas work as they want (no problems, etc…)
for me it seems much better to do it this way since they will make a good product, released late instead of a bad product released early.

@nitronutter
if you think someone calls you an asshole and a lier, dont take that close, ignore it :wink:

Originally posted by nitronutter
[B]Jamos’ Unfortunately the last thread was closed, without reason from the mods admin here.

As you so kindly pointed out in that thread that im a aHole, a liar, i dont talk sense and im sloooooo…, and I spread mis information, I will now try to point out in plain English why I went of the handle a bit at you.

I considered your FIRST response to my post where you stated " Are you sure the key came from VSO" as a downright insult to my lowly and inferior intelligence to you.

As you are so damn superior I highly doubt you could bring yourself to apologise.

If you take further insult to this post and flame me further I dare say this thread will be closed to and we will not be able to get much in the way of responses from VSO at all.

As far as Im concerned the matter between us is closed.

Yes the key was free and yes I appreciate the offer, no it wont stop me using Clonecd, elby allready saw to that by not updating the software, of which I fully understand they gained legal implications with a change in german legistlation.

However issuing an identical key to all who take VSO up on the most generous offer seems rather pointless to me as if it hasnt allready been leaked some where I doubt very much wether it will be long till it is, leaving BW team no choice but to either blacklist all who UPdated Clonecd to BW, and issue new keys to us all, or totally ignore any leaks.

if the current key to us is purely for the beta and Proper keys are planned for the final then fine, but as that wasnt stated in the email, and until VSO respond as such we will not know.

Question: Rylex will we get a Garfield on this ? :slight_smile: [/B]

the post was closed because of you, yes i do have some pull here…do not post in my threads on a tottally off topic subject thank you.

Originally posted by genjai
[B]i wonder to how many betas are coming before the final, not that i’m trying to push VSO to releasing a half-finished software, but just as you i’m just curious. i’ve already asked about this once, but didnt get an answear. i guess VSO doesnt have a deadline, but will release it when they think the betas work as they want (no problems, etc…)
for me it seems much better to do it this way since they will make a good product, released late instead of a bad product released early.

@nitronutter
if you think someone calls you an asshole and a lier, dont take that close, ignore it :wink: [/B]

genjai reread the post hes talking about he called me a idiot for asking a simple question…totally childish.

ok, your right, you were just trying to help, he shouldn’t have called you a idiot

the wwweb is full of idiots (not referring to any of you) letting stuff like that escalate into a flame war isn’t good. it’s better to ignore it, and just try to get on with other things

this is just my opinion of course

i just got 2 more replys to post (my 100 post is going to the final bw topic)

Originally posted by genjai
[B]ok, your right, you were just trying to help, he shouldn’t have called you a idiot

the wwweb is full of idiots (not reffering to any of you) letting stuff like that escalate into a flame war isn’t good. it’s better to ignore it, and just try to get on with other things

this is just my opinion of course [/B]

your right i shouldnt of taken the bait…it was late i was tired i am sorry if i offended anyone.:stuck_out_tongue:

youll be member soon…im so proud of you boy!:stuck_out_tongue:

AFAIK, BW5 v5.0.0.110 is Final version … Though I could be wrong, it has been known :slight_smile:

Originally posted by BeLGaRaTh
AFAIK, BW5 v5.0.0.110 is Final version … Though I could be wrong, it has been known :slight_smile:

ok thanks i was hoping there would be another final beta…maybe the tweaker can handle this issue i am hoping. i love bw5 but it just doesnt love my recording media.

@nitronutter, the only way you are going to get an answer to your question is to email your concerns to VSO, not in here.

hmmm off topic? The thread is entitled how many more beta BW5, of which you pointed out in the other thread, you believed the key to be for BETA versions only, so i would say theres some relevance, and as the second portion of your post directly quotes and exert from the closed thread, is just and indication that you wanted to carry it on in a new thread.

Of course you have “PULL” round here so you are entitled to do what you like. This “PULL” also gives you the right to treat other members like idiots and abuse them.
Theres plenty of other people in this world who have, or have had pull, ie Hittler and Rommel, Mr Bush and Mr Blair, Saddam Hussein and Ossama bin laden but to name a few, and look at the blood shed that is caused when that Delusion of Grandure, “Superiority” really sets in.

I Feel pretty confident in the fact that you would NOT have asked some one like Future Proof or any other respected admin/mod or even a senior here a question like you did to me in response to my post, and if you had im sure they would have felt the same as me, wether they spoke their mind back or not.
To clarify further, to insult someones intelligence is a blatant disreguard for that persons feelings, and you may aswell have just said to me “what kind of idiot are you”.

Get me Banned, cancel my account or whatever, I really do not care because as i have been coming to cdfreaks for a considerable quantity of years, I am dissapointed to find that it has come to such ruin, where you cannot say what you have had success with if that success is not in with the “”. Now there is members here who can insult your intelligence and be abusive because they have some strings. Banning me will of course only go to further validate my points, as one word toward a user who has some “PULL”, “idiot” in response to imo an insulting post directed at me, gives the person with the “PULL” the authority to be totally abusive etc, and result in the offended being kicked.

Well thats my final words sorry but I will not be obliging you any further because im Nobodys ßît©h and I certainly have not just arrived of some banana boat.

Originally posted by nitronutter
[B]hmmm off topic? The thread is entitled how many more beta BW5, of which you pointed out in the other thread, you believed the key to be for BETA versions only, so i would say theres some relevance, and as the second portion of your post directly quotes and exert from the closed thread, is just and indication that you wanted to carry it on in a new thread.

Of course you have “PULL” round here so you are entitled to do what you like. This “PULL” also gives you the right to treat other members like idiots and abuse them.
Theres plenty of other people in this world who have, or have had pull, ie Hittler and Rommel, Mr Bush and Mr Blair, Saddam Hussein and Ossama bin laden but to name a few, and look at the blood shed that is caused when that Delusion of Grandure, “Superiority” really sets in.

I Feel pretty confident in the fact that you would NOT have asked some one like Future Proof or any other respected admin/mod or even a senior here a question like you did to me in response to my post, and if you had im sure they would have felt the same as me, wether they spoke their mind back or not.
To clarify further, to insult someones intelligence is a blatant disreguard for that persons feelings, and you may aswell have just said to me “what kind of idiot are you”.

Get me Banned, cancel my account or whatever, I really do not care because as i have been coming to cdfreaks for a considerable quantity of years, I am dissapointed to find that it has come to such ruin, where you cannot say what you have had success with if that success is not in with the “”. Now there is members here who can insult your intelligence and be abusive because they have some strings. Banning me will of course only go to further validate my points, as one word toward a user who has some “PULL”, “idiot” in response to imo an insulting post directed at me, gives the person with the “PULL” the authority to be totally abusive etc, and result in the offended being kicked.

Well thats my final words sorry but I will not be obliging you any further because im Nobodys ßît©h and I certainly have not just arrived of some banana boat. [/B]

stop trolling here weve had enough…jeesh…

nitronutter

No one has any “pull” around here i assure you and nobody gets banned from the forums for no reason other than merely breaking the forum rules.

To you and all the others involved, forget about this matter and continue with the thread’s subject. This forum is about sharing knowledge, lets return to that shall we?

Originally posted by Hemispasm
[B]nitronutter

No one has any “pull” around here i assure you and nobody gets banned from the forums for no reason other than merely breaking the forum rules.

To you and all the others involved, forget about this matter and continue with the thread’s subject. This forum is about sharing knowledge, lets return to that shall we? [/B]

Amen Brother…

PS I was being sarcastic about having pull.

but also harrasement is a forum rule and please follow this everyone.