Is there any program that can emulate safedisc 3

Well I had to be the first to ask, is there any program that can emulate safedisc 3. Probably not since it’s very new. In case your wondering “WTF is this guy talkin about,” I’m talkin about the new game from Microsoft, Freelancer. Came out on March 4 with the new safedisc 3 protection, so any tips would help. Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by Alexstarfire
Well I had to be the first to ask, is there any program that can emulate safedisc 3. Probably not since it’s very new. In case your wondering “WTF is this guy talkin about,” I’m talkin about the new game from Microsoft, Freelancer. Came out on March 4 with the new safedisc 3 protection, so any tips would help. Thanks in advance.

i dont know much about the Freelancer game.

but the protection shouldnt be that hard to beat.

i can bet you that the way i do safedisk 2.9+ games that this wont be any harder.

just a new build i suppose. with name to match :smiley:

Freelancer is Safedisc 2.70.030

Originally posted by portmac

I said i didnt know anything about freelancer…

but where did this safedisk v3 comes from if you indeed say its from freelancer ? could possably be regional

Originally posted by portmac

Well that source is definantly wrong becuase I have been able to burn and emulate safedisc 2.x for all the games that I have, even safedisc 2.9. I can’t emulate this one and I have checked to see if what version of safedisc it is. It doesn’t come up with any known version of safedisc that there is right now. Therefor it must be a new version of safedisc, AKA safedisc 3.0.

If the game was released on March 3rd then you can rule out safedisc 3.
Safedisc 3 doesnt exist at the moment, and it certainly didnt exist on March 3rd. Safedisc 2.9 wasnt even released back then.
I suggest you get Safedisc Analyser. It will give you the exact Safedisc version.