Is there an issue with the back-up of "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian"?

vbimport

I tried to back it up with several programs like shrink,DVDclone and even with DvbFab.I used too ripit4me and then DVDshrink to fit it in a DVD5 but I noticed that the chapters were not after the other and the cast appeared in the middle of the movie!Something else I noticed was that one or two chapters were with no audio. Not long ago I remember an issue with the movie “the Fog”.

Welcome to CD Freaks, Selena21 :slight_smile:

I’ve moved this post to the Copy Movie forum.

[QUOTE=Selena21;2162093]I tried to back it up with several programs like shrink,DVDclone and even with DvbFab.I used too ripit4me and then DVDshrink to fit it in a DVD5 but I noticed that the chapters were not after the other and the cast appeared in the middle of the movie!Something else I noticed was that one or two chapters were with no audio. Not long ago I remember an issue with the movie “the Fog”.[/QUOTE]

What are the software versions that you are using? Is Dvdfab the HD or Plat version? What kinda media and burn speed are you using? What kinda burner and firmware do you have?

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2162164]What are the software versions that you are using? Is Dvdfab the HD or Plat version? What kinda media and burn speed are you using? What kinda burner and firmware do you have?[/QUOTE]

It is the platinium version.
I use verbatim DVD-R,burn speed X4
I have a Nec DVD-Rw ND-3540A and an Optiac DVD-RW AD-5170-A burners.
Please note that I burn about 5 movies everyday and it’s the second difficulty I encountered after the movie “The Fog”. I used ripit4me to copy that movie but when I truied it on this one I did not succeed.

After uding DVD Shrink, what program did you use to burn this movie?

I had no problems burning Prince Caspian using the latest version of dvd hd followed by dvdshrink, and then dvddecrypter to burn it. Watched it last night to make sure everything went accordingly

Spinaltap - Where can I find the latest version of dvd hd?

dvdfab hd decryptor is what he meant by dvd hd

I am trying now with narnia prince caspian. Didnt work first time with dvd decrypter 5.1.2.2. and dvd shrink. In main movie. Im going to decrypt with full disk and then dvd shrink after enabeling the pathfinder and Lets see if that works…somebody help these disney movies…walle and narnia wont burn…Ill let someone know if that works…

I still cant get narnia to burn or horton hears a who?using new dvd hd and dvd shrink?

I had success using any dvd v. 6.4.9.0 to rip both movies…

This might be a newb comment, but could it have to do with PAL vs NTSC? It drove me crazy for a year until I figure it out.

[QUOTE=mandy1964;2170633]I am trying now with narnia prince caspian. Didnt work first time with dvd decrypter 5.1.2.2. and dvd shrink. In main movie. Im going to decrypt with full disk and then dvd shrink after enabeling the pathfinder and Lets see if that works…somebody help these disney movies…walle and narnia wont burn…Ill let someone know if that works…[/QUOTE]

Works great I got Narnia , Walle, The dark knight…:bow::bow::bow::iagree: