Is there a way to add a product thats not on the list?

vbimport

Hey i own several products that are not listed. Like my Bose headphones etc. Is there a way to add these?

Hi Glamdring92,

Have you tried this link: http://club.myce.com/profile.php?do=editproducts

The box on the left side lets you add products. If your product is not listed there, it’s probably because your product is too recent to be listed in our database, or the product category is not included (yet). We’re constantly refreshing and updating our database of products, so you might want to check now and then.

Thanks for your input though, it is very useful for us. Which products besides your Bose headphones are you trying to add?

Well several of my other products are more specific so i understand there not in the system. IE: computer parts.

Alright i just didn’t know if there was a way to like submit a ticket of a product to get added.

[QUOTE=glamdring92;2493267] Alright i just didn’t know if there was a way to like submit a ticket of a product to get added.[/QUOTE]

Not yet, but this might be possible in the future. Is the OCZ Vertex Series really the only product you have that you could find in our system? :slight_smile:

Yeah the system is very limited on hardware… Like my Smilodon Raidmax case.

That’s true - our system currently only includes product from t he categories listed above (* Storage* Televisions* Cameras* MP3 Players* DVD Players & Recorders* Mediaplayers* Computers* Mobile).

Have you tried adding your hard drive? We have 1981 hard disk drives listed, so your drive might be one of them :slight_smile:

No i didn’t bother. Something like a SSD ot a special hard drive i would. But i’m just using a plane normal 80Gb/140Gb setup with normal read/write speeds.

Are you guys using Joomla for this site?