Is there a SecuROM Analyser?

Does anyone know of something that analyses SecuROM versions without the need to use a hex editor on the exe files?

Something a bit like the SafeDisk Analyser software that is out there.

I’ve never seen one though it sounds easy (if you can code something like safediscanalyser :p)

Originally posted by Orinoco
[B]Does anyone know of something that analyses SecuROM versions without the need to use a hex editor on the exe files?

Something a bit like the SafeDisk Analyser software that is out there. [/B]

http://www.reverse-engineering.info/cd/Prot_Version.EXE

two for the price of one, quick grab it! :wink:

hey nice one [yates]!

here is one more, only checks securom tho… found it on the alcohol 120% forum

Direct Link

the thread

Ah, a combined SD/SecuROM version-reader! Big thanks [yAtEs]! :slight_smile:

your welcome :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Airhead
Ah, a combined SD/SecuROM version-reader! Big thanks [yAtEs]! :slight_smile:

Ok…I have tried using these Securom Analyzers on my NOLF2.exe on my HDD and I get no securom found…now my registry does show a securom listing under monolith

what do I use to with these programs…

Originally posted by nealh
[B]Ok…I have tried using these Securom Analyzers on my NOLF2.exe on my HDD and I get no securom found…now my registry does show a securom listing under monolith

what do I use to with these programs… [/B]

Hi,

I had the nolf patch the other day, the exe that had securom
was litech.exe not the nolf2.exe

regards,
yates.

hi
what’s about laserlock 1&2 how can i know if it laserlock 1 or 2
thanx

thanks yates

Am I the only one not able DL the program Yates posted? :confused:

Try Here

Thanks, I appreciate that big time. :bow: :bigsmile:

Originally posted by Sorondil
Am I the only one not able DL the program Yates posted? :confused:

Im afraid due to several power cuts 2 of my harddrives have
failed so the link is no more, perhapes someone be kind
enough to host it here or else where and provide you with
a link. (:

regards,
yates.

edit: oh my eyes are playing up, they already did, but anyway
thats why it doesnt work.

Which dll should I use to check for copy protection?

Originally posted by Sorondil
Which dll should I use to check for copy protection?
For SafeDisc 1 and older SafeDisc 2 (up to 2.4) you pick the .exe on the HDD or the CD and then the .ICD file. For SafeDisc 2.4+ you must choose the .EXE on the HDD.

For SecuROM, again you pick the .EXE but as [yAtEs] pointed out “…nolf patch the other day, the exe that had securom
was litech.exe not the nolf2.exe”, it’s not always the main exe

The .DLL issue for SecuROM are the SINTF files temporarily copied to disk while the .exe is in session; they allow the prot to ‘speak’ to the CD/DVD-ROM