Is Super Mario a Commie?

vbimport

According to this site he is.

So Mario is Stalin’ long lost brother.

I wonder if Luigi has any resemblance with Mussolini :slight_smile:

Princess Toad is of course the evil twin of Mrs Markos of the philliphines …

and what to do with Wario and Donkey Kong ?

haha…some people have WAY too much free time / overactive imaginations.

The original Donkey Kong game was completely racist. Obviously Nintendo used a big ape (Donkey Kong) to refer to blacks. In the game he steals a white woman (Mario’s girlfriend). Well, Mario (A Whitey) must stop at nothing to seek revenge against the black man until he basically performs “old south” justice by knocking out rivets and collapsing a whole structure just to kill one enemy. Obviously, in these after-sepember 11th days, collapsing a building would hardly humor most individuals. I don’t know if this warrants an investigation of the FBI on the Nintendo programmers, but the signs were there as far back as 1981.

It’s a tragedy that videogame manufactures such hatred toward ethnic groups. Also, it may be something of a historical revenge as Mario (an obvious Italian name) gets revenge on the blacks…as everyone may know that the moors defeated italy many centuries ago.

Americans must file many lawsuits as it is so good at doing to stop this from happening again.

BadASCII

:stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by BadASCII
Also, it may be something of a historical revenge as Mario (an obvious Italian name) gets revenge on the blacks…as everyone may know that the moors defeated italy many centuries ago.

Correct, but Romans conquered the Middle-East and there were the crusades. Europe has had numerous wars. If you look at it like this then Donkey Kong could have been French Or German too. Also Donkey Kong could’ve been the good guy and Mario the bad guy. Nice try, but I don’t think computer programmers think this much about history.

Its a freakin ape! I seriously doubt that the fact that one of the characters is an ape represents a black person. The only people who seem to see this as a racial undertone are the damn liberals and some minorities trying to get in the news.

Making up stories is always great…You know you can twist whatever into your own skewed view and try to convince others of something that is totally BS. That’s why the internet is so great… You can talk your smack to a wide variety of people all over the world instead of the locals.